LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

enjoying sucking on a pacifier

sonofninasayers

Pacifiers are funny. I don't get it. I thought it was the dumbest thing ever when I joined these forums, and here I sit with one in my mouth. Its hard to figure out but it is soothing and a clear part of the lifestyle. Something I discovered this summer if using on the road, stick it in the AC vents to cool it off and it feels awesome in your mouth, cool and refreshing.

• 5 months later...

I absolutely adore my paci, i love suckling it to sleep, i love watching tv with it, i love car rides with it, i love it when daddy puts it in my mouth, i love it when i get into a comfortable suckling rythem that i dribble and my shirt gets wet, i feel like a baby teething, i love fantasizing that its a nipple too, i have the best sleep when i have my paci.

For me the BEST thing about a pacifier is that I don't get oxygen starvation and sleep paralysis while sleeping. It is the worst - not being able to breathe but your mind is awake, trying to get one to open one's eyes or move something.

Other than that, it's comforting and relaxing.

I'm pretty sure I didn't have one when I was a little little, but now there's one in my mouth a lot of the time, when on my own at home during the day (like now for instance), when I'm driving, if it's dark, & sometimes when I'm walking my doggy if no-one's around.  And awake or asleep in bed, if I'm not cuddling or suckling Mummy.  Both Teddy and my dummy are really substitutes for Mummy, and for me they do that job so well, comforting me and making me feel secure.  I'd be a lot more edgy without it.  And over the past few weeks, as I've come out to Mummy more and she's responded, it looks like I'm behaving better to Mummy and my daughter too, without even trying.  They've noticed I'm more caring and less defensive, opening up more and listening more.  I'm certainly feeling less lonely.  Of course my dummy's only a part of that.  What a journey...

I love my paci I use all the time when I am away from the family and use it in bed as much as possible. My wife does not like them much but is alright with it as long as i am not talking with it in and the lights are out. She actually gave me.permission one time and it was the most awesomest ever. The more involved she becomes the happier I get. 

Stroller,

It is a slow process but my wife has said she noticed that I am being a much better person, happier, more loving, and more playful.