LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

Katie a 16 year old teenager outgoing loves her family does not really get into trouble, like music and computers quite smart but his a secret that even her mum and step mum let along her brother does not know. 5' 5" brunet hair, Hazel colour eyes average build not the prettiest looking but not ugly.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay bro let me know if you want a snack or drink, I am going to get myself a drink" Katie tells Max and gets herself a drink before sitting down next to her brother. She pauses the movie before turning to Max and asking "Max mum asked me to remind you to go to the toilet , do you need to go now?"

"Max then you need to go use the toilet so you don't have a accident, mum said she seen your wet clothes in the washing basket" Katie says before thinking a moment. "Max do need me to help you? Is that why you have been having accidents?" she asks him

"Can we get pampers" Max asked " How are we going to tell mum for I really want her to baby me so badly also I hope when we tell her that she takes to the idea for I really want to be her little baby boy once again. When we get to the shops what is going to be our cover story" Max wondered

"We can do sweetie, I will phone her and you can chat to her, I am sure mum will love the idea sweetie. The cover story can be that we are helping mum out by getting the items she needs for our baby brother" Katie explains before phoning Tanya passing the phone to Max.

"Ok then Mummy I love you" Max told her then told Katie what she had just said " Mum is more than happy to baby me and for me to be her little boy once again, Also she say's that you are to take me shopping for basics and to get me some food"