LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OK

BabyLock

OK - So you are speechless that doesn't mean that you can't communicate with us here on the DD Forum.

Oops forgot that you have thumbless mittens on - that does cause a problem with using the key board of

the computer. Well that pretty much rules out using anything so I guess that you will have to stay

LOCKED in your diaper mode and with all them fancy visible baby clothing ruffles frillies as such it

going to be amusing when I open the drapes of the living room view of the canal walkway to the morning

haunts coffee shops as such. You of course understand the predicament that you have generated for yourself

by wanting to experiment on the 'Wildside'!

Oh what is this flashing LED light on the front of the diaper - have you just set off the wetness alert

function - my - my you really are something - the least little bit of excitement and off you go into

a pee production mode. I was told these new diapers where the answer to a maintenance free function

of did he/she go or not. No more testing by pinching the diaper or pulling it out to feel for the wetness

factor - now it is all done electronically with sensors - and boy are these things good at preventing

false alarms - they literarily filter out all the false alarms by ignoring excessive cumming events.

So with a change you are good to go this morning. That SHORT PINK baby doll skirt is just fine for keeping

the LOCKING elastic diaper waist band in check without much further ado about anything else.

And what have we here at the back of the waist this strange black box.

Oh that must be the doggie shocking fence alarm preventing you from using that water closet so using your

plastic diaper prison is a must and then with enough wetness another alarm will warn of diaper change is

required or overload of sensory devices will cause malfunction and shut down of vital systems resulting

in even more alarms bells buzzers and whistles.

So good golly don't cause a nuclear meltdown when using your own personal portable potty - just pee and get

on with it ! This certainly is not a time for the first responders to react to a urinary emergency !

But then it might be great to see you with that new breathing device they have with the ball-gag having

a direct oxygen feed tube to enhance every little subtle feeling to an ecstasy level with you squirming

in your locking diapers for relief and the little shocking nodes to get you to settle down !

So take two of these and call me in the morning for the next phases !

BabyLock