LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How open are you?

Daddy'sbabyboo

I hide nothing from anyone, My house has baby stuff everywhere, diapers, pullups, bottles and soothers. All of a clearly adult size. I play childish games, have diapered ponies as a Desktop. frankly, even people i work with might suspect if they care, as they all heard me do a radio interview about Adult Babies, and i used my real name.

I've told various people over the years--perhaps seven or eight. Some of them, however, have probably forgotten about it, as I haven't seen them since the nineties. Others know in varying degrees--I told a home-health aide about my pacifier, for instance. I didn't have much choice, since she walked in on me one morning before I could hide it away. I told her merely that I used it to calm myself and help me sleep, without saying outright that I'm an AB/LG. The closest I've come is to say I have the dolls and plushies because I never had the chance to be a little girl, and that they serve much the same function as the pacifier--to calm me when I'm anxious.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting! i actualy had a very similiar experience with one Furry whom i met about 8 months ago, we were becoming pretty close and good friends, chating daily hanging out for hours on end almost every day, i knew he had a fur suit and he told me it was something he got to keep his ex gf happy before they split as she was a furry, after getting to know him better i found out more and more details that it somewhat interests him too. then ok alot interests him. then, ok hes been a furry his whole life he's hard core into it and has hidden it from everyone forever, has participated in the community often etc, so after witnessing this expression and confesion it was clear he related very well to me and our community in the sense of persecution and concealing himself from society, that made me feel comfortable to come out to him, told him that i too have a secret, told him that id been wearing diapers for years been interested in them my whole life also, relate totaly almost identicaly to alot of his own experiences in regards to concealing myself from friends and family and feeling persecuted by society,

and yet, despite all that, which he didnt disagree with at all, he turned from me, day by day he grew more distant from me right from then on, until he was downright rude and hostile, started dodging me and i havnt seen him in a long time. im perceptive enough that i knew right when i told him the second i said it that he wasnt receiving it very well, and his behaviour in the ensueing days/weeks confirmed it.

I wear diapers under my clothing when I go out sometimes. Usually to the movies. If I had a mommy or daddy I'd probably wear more childish outfits outwith them like overalls, shirts with cute designs etc. But thats as far as I would go. I'd feel weird if anyone ever seen my diaper or seen me doing anything specifically ab/dl related.

I would not claim to be open, but I do wear disposables under my work clothes often. In the past, I told a very few trusted friends. They were cool about it. They stayed friends, so I think I was right to trust them. It can be lonely if you have no one to share with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My wife knows because i told her. My whole family knows because my ex wanted to make me miserable. We have 7 grandkids and i play with them all, throwing them around and wrestling, good clean fun. My wife is very accepting, and she pushes me to accept myself more and more. My family has never brought it up to me, and i doubt they will. My best friend will probably know this year. He's been revealing more to me so I'm considering telling him.

• 2 weeks later...

For now, only my best friend knows, as she's my big sis :)

Just the other day, we/she told a few of our friends, with whom we're going to go on vacation, that I wet the bed and sometimes wear diapers, though not that I like them, per se. We tend to have sleepovers with them, and until now I've had to stay awake the whole night to ensure I stayed dry!

I don't know whether to tell them I like them though...

Thats an interesting observation. What I have noticed way too often is that people with ONE kink are very happy to lamblast someone with another different one. You might find some minority fighting for their right to be treated equally and with respect - justifiably - who then has no interest whatsoever in the same rights of a different minority. It is so common and so depressingly so.

Given how the internet allow you to make a mistake globally and unrecoverably, I do not understand anyone openly admitting to being AB to someone they do not intrinsically trust.

It's because the Internet can also allow you to be anonymous. Most users here don't show pictures of their face or use their real names for their identity- specifically for this reason.

I openly admit I'm an AB to complete strangers simply because I also don't hide it in real life. I'm also confident in myself and my convictions while not needing the approval of others or general society. Of course, I don't go around flaunting it either.

I tend to keep it to myself unless I knowingly want to let someone in on my "biggest secret." I have a fantasy / secret desire to find out my wife has shared my secret with her sister and best friend. If you can't tell I get turned on like no other by humiliation.

• 4 weeks later...