LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How open are you?

Daddy'sbabyboo

I myself am not so very open about it. For me, being little is not sexual, being little makes me calm and collected, I can unplugg reality for a while and just focuz on myself. My daddy, however, talks about me, I even remember him talking on his job once with someone calling in after the work hour and he needed some help with something, and then they started talking about random things, the guy in the phone had his kid bouncing around him doing naughty things in the background, and my daddy says he knows just the feeling of having a hyper active little girl and says he has a 5 year old at home (!) and they started talking a liiiittle bit about disciplining... I was blushing alooooot that day. So I don't talk about it really, my daddy, he can talk with random people about it and he couldn't care less, cause he loves me and loves talking about me, and don't care what others think of that. I don't really mind my daddy talking about it, it does make me happy and it does make me believe more in myself, eventhough it is embarrassing!

While I agree with your point, the sad reality is that it has to start with specified protections since otherwise many people will simply claim non-discrimination while continuing the wrong of doing it. And in truth it will never end; one all-white company I used to work for hires a black person occasionally but finds a reason to fire them ASAP and everyone there knows what is happening <_< But at some point after society gets on board with the idea, I think the specifics should be phased out and wording changed to make it clear that any discrimination is wrong :) When that happens there should also be a huge increase in penalties and the mechamism left in place to investigate cases should somebody try to take advantage of the loss of specifics ;)

• 1 year later...

Nobody knows that I'm an ab and I'm not planning to tell anyone soon. For the most part I'm scared what people would think of me and that there gonna leave me or something,
second I'm way to shy to tell anyone I know, I just don't have the courage to tell them and maybe its better I wont.

I like to meet some other littles and be really open about myself but unfortunately I

for people in the kinky community, I'll only divulge when I have gotten to know them and trust them, but anyone less than that I won't generally tell anything.

I'm non-toilet-trained and wear full-time, so I can't exactly be 100% private.

I try to stay discreet, but usually my diapers take precedence. If it means not leaking I'll wear an ABU Simple on a flight.

• 3 weeks later...

Only my wife knows, l but I would love to be more open about my abdl side but it would not be a good idea. Orthow I doubt that I can keep the bed wetting a secret for much longer as I it gets worse .As I stay in a small hut a lot with ather workers. It will probably be a great relef when I finally cannot hide it anymore. I wont be telling them that I love my nappies though.

• 10 months later...

I'm open about my diapers and my baby side. I don't hide it from anybody but I also don't broadcast it to everyone either. My friends know that I'm an AB and that I wear diapers. I told my mom when I was in my early 20's and she took me to the pharmacy on my birthday so I could buy myself some diapers but not much has been said about it for years (although she did comment on the patch on the back of my Baby Pants shortalls, she said it was cute. I resisted the urge to mention the snap crotch for easier diaper changes). My sister came to visit me in my apartment and my roommate let her in while I was in full baby mode one day (I was sitting on a crib mattress with a sheet on it in a severely overflowing diaper (that I was in the middle of wetting)and a tee shirt. She just made some offhanded remark and waited until I finished wetting myself and changed into a fresh diaper and got dressed and then we left for dinner (seeing as I've been wearing diapers on and off since I was 4.5 she's seen it all).

I'm getting more comfortable as im getting older. Don't really talk about it unless someone asked or something. My gf knows and loves me she calls me crinklebutt. My mom knows I wear from me being younger and having accidents but she kinda gets I have a kid side that I have.

• 1 month later...

I am not opened at all with anyone except my Partner who is my Mommy. I think my Mommy would open up to a few of her closest friends in hopes of the possibility of finding a babysitter for me when she is at work. I think she really wants me to be her baby full time and really that and me working a 20 hour a week job at McDonalds in the A.M. during the week is the only thing that is in the way. Mommy and I would have to have to have a long talk before I would agree to inviting another person into this role play. It would be easier for her in someways but for me it could be very embarrassing so I would really have to develop a trust with whoever Mommy chooses out of her close friends to be my sitter.

People in my lfe who don't know: My friends(When we go out we go out as adults), Co Workers(No need for them to know.

People in my life who do know: My Girlfriend/Mommy, My Parents, and My Girlfriends Parents. They are the only ones who will ever know that we have this sort of life tied into our relationship.

• 1 month later...

The only one that knows is my husband who is also my Daddy on the weekend when I regress to a 6 month baby girl. Not even any of my siblings or my parents or my in-laws know and they will never know. It is a private thing that brings enjoyment between my Husband/Daddy and I and that is the way it will stay.

• 2 months later...

I am open when I want to be but at the Same time I try to remember to be polite. Not everyone needs to be part of my world. This is not sexual for me. It is part of who I am. I often dress in childish apparel but nothing anyone can't wear except I am diapered and have a onesie underneath. I also will carry a paci sometimes either on a lanyard or in a pocket. I have told my mom, my wife obviously, and several good friends.

• 1 year later...
On 12/2/2013 at 6:44 AM, BabyGizmo said:

I hide nothing from anyone, My house has baby stuff everywhere, diapers, pullups, bottles and soothers. All of a clearly adult size. I play childish games, have diapered ponies as a Desktop. frankly, even people i work with might suspect if they care, as they all heard me do a radio interview about Adult Babies, and i used my real name.

Hey hey me too i don't care who knows. I live at home still and my mom wakes me up all the time with my binky in my mouth still. Also my room is very baby girl nursery got my diaper bag out pacis everywhere. I do dress sometimes very toddler like although my parents said i dont remember exactly what they said i looked like but it wasn't a toddler. But my friends come and and see my room, one friend said ur just a big kid huh. I said yea I am. I know my mom knows i wear diapers see seen in my room never said anything but im very much so my self. Although i handle my responsibilities like a adult gotta full time job but at home im definitely as baby  as I can get ???

On 8/24/2016 at 2:45 PM, Stef said:

Nobody knows that I'm an ab and I'm not planning to tell anyone soon. For the most part I'm scared what people would think of me and that there gonna leave me or something,
second I'm way to shy to tell anyone I know, I just don't have the courage to tell them and maybe its better I wont.

I like to meet some other littles and be really open about myself but unfortunately I

I totally understand u i dont tell people but i don't hide it. Im relatively young still 29  but i quit caring back in high school what people think of me cuz its my life to live. Although i struggled with being transgender for so long and had severe problems and anxiety and shameful emotions over that.  But i grew out of it and accept everything that I am i ain't never had any mixed feelings about my ab lifestyle  but again i just dont go telling people but if asked i dont deny and at home im 100% me now. Life is so much better when you learn to accept everything you are. But i do understand your reservations and hope u can overcome them with time my friend 

A few years ago my best friend found a pacifier and asked me about it. I said it helps me relax, which was the truth. Now, I use it to sleep mainly. I need to keep my airway open at night. BUT my sister will visit in a few months I think, and I intend leaving my pacifier out in the open where she and my best friend will see it. I expect questions, so I will tell them what it is for. BUT about a year before that, I was lying just resting on my best friend's bed. On that day, my sister asked me if I "need something for my mouth" (I'll never forget those words. My mind was racing, and my best friend, who had seen the pacifier in my room, was very interested in my response. I just lay there.

But I have an idea that if I do tell them my life will never be the same. 

• 2 months later...

I'm very open about being a little/AB.  I often wear pigtail and hair bows, mary janes and ruffled sock to work.  The way i dress tends to lean to little/doll like.  I dont say " Hi, Im Kaylee. I'm a little" but the way i dress flags me as one.  If someone knows about littles they will pin me as a little right away.  

:Last month I was leaving work and a coworker was leaving with me and says:

" kaylee, can i ask you an odd question? are you a little?"  

I said yes without hesitation. She admitted to me she is also a little.

Its easy for me to open because most people in my life are kinky or very kink friendly.

On 12/4/2013 at 12:11 PM, KathyKay said:

I guess it is just sexual for me. Telling someone about this would be just as inappropriate as saying "Hi, did you know I love it when my fiance cuts me with knives during sex" or "straightjackets turn me on" lol.

KathyKay, for some of us, it's not a sexual thing, although there's nothing wrong with that.  In my case, it's a psychological comfort thing.  I wasn't quite 6 years old when my parents divorced and I had to be "the man of the house", helping my mom take care of my 4 and 2 year old sisters and my newborn baby brother.

I started following an AB lifestyle in the mid 90's when I was about 35 or so because it comforted me and allowed me to escape from the adult problems I had, even if only for a short time.  In 99 or 2000, I put away the AB lifestyle but it was always there, just sleeping.  About a month ago or maybe 5-6 weeks ago, the baby awakened.  My stress level has dropped as a result of resuming my age play (he says with his paci in his mouth).  Back in the 90s before my mom passed away, I came out to my mom about my adult baby interests (or rather my wife outed me to my mom).  She said she wasn't surprised or shocked and said it was probably healthy because I finally was having a chance to be a child, which I wasn't allowed to be when I was little.

I rarely get aroused just because I'm a baby.  Usually I'm more sedate as a baby and the adult has to awaken before I'm able to become aroused.  That's not *ALWAYS* the case, but usually.

2 hours ago, kayleekitten said:

I'm very open about being a little/AB.  I often wear pigtail and hair bows, mary janes and ruffled sock to work.  The way i dress tends to lean to little/doll like.  I dont say " Hi, Im Kaylee. I'm a little" but the way i dress flags me as one.  If someone knows about littles they will pin me as a little right away.  

KayleeKitten, you might have seen my recent post about a silver bar necklace I just ordered on Amazon.  It will be engraved with "LITTLE" on one side and "Baby Boy" on the other.  Between that and the sterling pacifier and sterling teddy bear charms that I plan to hang from the chain, I will be announcing quietly to anyone curious enough to ask, that I have a little side.  I've worn the paci and teddy in the past (mid-90s), on a chain and nobody ever gave them a second look so I don't really expect much comment when I'm wearing the little engraved silver plate either.

• Like 1