LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"thats a good idea we can figure that out later i will go call the school and see if it will be ok for us to bring amanda so she can look at the school and how about you go see if shes ok im sure she needs her big brother your all she has besides me." jasmine kisses and hugs you before cleaning up the table and calling the school.

"You're right on all accounts" I tell Jasmine; "My CO and the base commander have decided to grant me leave for at least a month anyway, so we're good for a while; I'll be keeping my cell with me if there's any news regarding the assailant."

"Thats nice for them to do that and at least it will give us plenty of time to help with amanda and by us visiting the school i think it would be good for her to meet the school staff it might make her more at ease knowing she will be safe at school when we are at work" jasmine says as she then goes to the kitchen to wash the dishes and call the school.

"Amanda, I know I gave you too much to swallow all at once" I tell you softly yet apologetically; "As soon as the movers are done bringing everything over from the folks' house, we'll be going to the new school so you can get to know the place, the faculty and so on; I'm on leave for at least a month and I'm still in the loop regarding the assailant."

I shrug my shoulders as i curled up in your arms i hold on to you as i rest my head on your shoulders as if i was scared to let go, i just listen to you talk as i didn't feel up to talking much as everything felt like it was changing too fast.

"Neither Jasmine or I blame you for being upset which you have every right to be" I tell you softly as I gently rub your back; "Since you won't be starting school again for at least two weeks, you'll have some time to get adjusted to your new surroundings; there's still plenty of pizza left over if you're hungry."

"but i'm gonna hate the new school i won't know anyone an..and what if the kids there find out i wear diapers they would laugh at me" i look at you as i stay in your arms.

"I know there are lots of perverts there, but there are ways to keep it under wraps" I begin to explain; "Loose clothes, drink plenty of water, take your odor-removal pills and wear something to muffle the crinkle from your diapers; be sure to notify the faculty if anyone bugs you to the point of bullying, harassment, etc."

"But i won't no anyone and that final no one cares for the new kid even if they probably heard that mom and dad are gone and won't come back" i keep my head down as i try to hold back tears.

The lady looks in shock as she then says "oh my im so sorry Mr Miller about your parents the principal will see you all right away just follow me" she leads us to the principals office and lets us in as the principal sees us and stands up to shake your hand.