LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Jasmine sees amanda is sound asleep and slowly gets up so amanda could sleep before it would be time to have dinner and once out of the room jasmine goes down stairs and sees a note from todd and reads it. Once she read it she goes to set the table for dinner.

I arrive home with the two pizzas, so I get out of the driver's side before going over to the passenger side to get them; I bring them into the house immediately afterwards.

"Amanda is okay for now she fell back asleep i think we should have her sleep for now and she can eat when she wakes up" jasmine says as she looks at you.

"It's okay, there's no rush" Todd replies with assurance while gently leading her to a seat; "I got two deep dish pizzas while you were asleep; one's Hawaiian and the other's supreme."

"Todd it's alright you didn't blow it she will get over it shes just going threw alot we all are lets just give her sometime then we can talk to her together we are doing what is best for her" Jasmine says as she hugs you.

"Thank you love and you're right" I tell Jasmine while returning her affection; "I thought it would be best to tell her because since it would be her with all of that going about, she has the right to know; the movers should be here first thing in the morning to bring everything that's hers here."

"thats fine sweetie and don't worry i will take care of the movers while your at work and amanda will be fine and she also has to understand she can't always get what she wants either and changing schools is the best right now cause if she goes to her old school it will be way too hard on her with the memories of her parents and the town she lived in" says jasmine as she looks at you.

"That and I need to remember my place in the household, responsibilities and so on" I reply feeling guilty; "There are times I forget about that and I'm grateful that you're here to remind me of those things."

"I know and it's ok maybe we can take val to at least visit the school to show her around maybe is she sees it she will feel alittle more okay about it" says jasmine as she smiles.

"That's a good idea" I tell Jasmine feeling a little better; "Should one of us ask her if she needs a change while we're there, a series a code words/phrases should be set up to make sure those who don't have the need to know are kept in the dark--metaphorically speaking; we can go after our appointment with the movers is done."