LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"Good idea love" I tell Jasmine with a kiss before handing her everything; "Here's the list with what she needs as well as my military ID to show I'm in the service; I'll open the trunk up for everything."

I curled up in your arms as i cried softly as everything felt scary right now with no parents and now that i have issues with my lower half of me. I try to calm down as i held on to you as i wanted to go home thinking this is all a bad nightmare,

Jasmine smiles and helps you get me in to bed and tuck me in so i can rest as i stay alittle quiet as you and jasmine leave the room to unload the bags from the hummer as the two of you talk.

"I'll leave it up to you how to sort everything out" I tell Jasmine as I get the heavier cargo; "As soon as we get everything in, I'm going to check with base security to see if there's any news; there might be a new development.

I head for the security station to check on the status of that driver who killed mom and dad while leaving Amanda in a state of shock with incontinence to boot; they don't have anything so I go back.

Edited by Kaidus

"Thank you Jasmine" I reply with a soft cheerful tone as I return her hug; "I'll be checking twice daily until the truck driver is found; the year or color was missing, but the license plate can lead to the manufacture number, color and the driver."