LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Punishment/Discipline to Yourself

hotdog101

Hey guys! I am going to be alone in my house for a few week coming up. I love diapers (I wear them for fun). Since I have been a bad boy, I need to be punished. Does anyone have ideas for a diaper punishment?

Not to sexual or public.

• 3 months later...

When I'm being punished I like to pull my foreskin back, powder my penis liberally under the foreskin, then wrap my penis in a tissue with the skin still back....

Then diaper myself with the thickest diapers I have. And go out like this. If feels amazing.

No good if you are circumcised though, obviously :)

Send yourself to your room, close the door (or keep open for mommy/daddy to check on you).

Not allowed to play with toys--including tv, video games.

Must stay in bed diapered.

• 1 month later...

Depending on how often you wear in public, put a diaper/a few diapers on and go out in them.... stay out all day without using anything other than the diaper.... see how many coffee shops you can visit!

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

you could punish your "potty-mouth" by taking a used pee-saturated diaper, and force yourself to lay face down, in the most urine soaked part as a deserved punishment for bad language.
I like to do this to myself while using the "robo-spanker" (an automated spanking machine - rather severe) on myself. If you really want to spank yourself hard, you could get either that or the "spank-o-matic" (another robotic spanking machine - I never tried this one)

• Like 1

My idea of a diaper punishment is being made to wear it as long as possible. Good behavior earns diaper changes. Bad behavior means spankings and long periods in a wet n messy diaper. The worse, you behave, the longer you have to stay in the messy diaper.

• Like 2

what i suggest is something like this - if you wear cloth, be sure to use a baby sized cloth stuffer, and if you use disps, use a diaper doubler or baby diaper inside the diaper.

• 1 year later...
On 8/19/2016 at 1:09 PM, spankediapered said:

you could punish your "potty-mouth" by taking a used pee-saturated diaper, and force yourself to lay face down, in the most urine soaked part as a deserved punishment for bad language.
I like to do this to myself while using the "robo-spanker" (an automated spanking machine - rather severe) on myself. If you really want to spank yourself hard, you could get either that or the "spank-o-matic" (another robotic spanking machine - I never tried this one)

I've done the "rub your nose in it" thing too... [ blushing ] to myself!

How about thiese?

Wecome to 1953

And this is how it is done

1.  You will wear diapers continually during the period in question.
2.  You shall not take off your diapers unless you have used them.
3.  Violations require drawing a slip from the punishment jar:

Make a bunch of slips with things like:
Poop in diaper.
Buy baby food and eat.
Sleep in wet diaper.
Mouth soap.
Enema.
etc...

14 hours ago, dyprgrl said:

I have had this done to me many times and although my significant other has always called it diaper punshiment for me it is more like diaper euphoria.

On 5/3/2018 at 9:21 PM, dyprgrl said:

I hope you don't find this weird but enjoy smashing my face into my pee soaked diaper everytime I take it off to get in the shower i like the smell and it feels like it cleans my pores and dries up any oil on my face

After work, in hope of curtailing my bed-wetting, I frequently force myself to put on and wear for several hours the previous night’s cold and ripening diaper.  The odor, the sting, it’s most unpleasant.  I’m sure it will help in time!!!

On 5/3/2018 at 6:21 PM, dyprgrl said:

Wow, Drypr Grl, you seem to be a girl like me.

I'll turn 54 in July and have been fascinated by spanking since before I reached puberty. I've had my mouth soaped, but need to give "rub your nose in it" a try.

By the way. a few years ago, when my loving husband had some problems with his right hand and arm, we bought a Spank-O-Matic. We love it and still use it frequently even after his hand healed. When I am home while he is away I can set the machine's controls, assume the position bare bottom on the bench and push the go button. The machine gives me as intense a spanking as I want. Sometimes my husband likes to watch me being spanked by the machine.

• 1 month later...

I've punishsd myself not too long ago by putting on my thick AB brand diaper and going almost 24 hours without changing. I've tried this with just medical brands (I wear for fun) but it didn't turn out as planned when I realized I was completely out of diapers. Then I had to go diaper shopping about 12 hours in and ended up wetting myself while there. In a way it was an accidental punishment considering I leaked and had a decently noticeable wet spot.