LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do you use a safe word

fixitboy

Safe words are for uncommited people in my mind. I like getting a good spanking when I denserve it. Although I do admits I do sometimes provoke it on purpose. But how do you expect to learn you lessons if you have control. Thats the hoal point of giving your partner the power of punishment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Personal I think safe words are for people that do spanking as a sexul fedish. I notice more of the people here are spanked for discipline by the dominent In a loveing relationship... My wife gives me spanking for behavier problem. Because in my mind I'm.just a little.diapered boy that need a firm but loving guiding hand....... It fits into he goal adult baby thing.....

• 4 years later...

Everyone else is welcome to play adult spanking how they like. I do not judge.

I have been playing adult spanking since before I turned 18. I have never played spanking without a safe word, nor have any of my friends. I have mutual agreements with my husband, 2 of my sisters, and a few friends for punishment spankings. Even for punishment we all use safe words.

Not everyone into spanking is into ageplay, and not everyone who enjoys spanking with someone else does it with a partner they know.

I agree a safe word shouldn't be necessary to use with a long term partner, but it's necessary to have, and always always necessary with people you don't know well or don't have a lot of experience with.

A safe word is important when you are exploring new things within your likes and possibly dislikes.  There are things that your partner may want to try, and you're willing, but may find yourself scared or nervous or anxious.  There are times where they might force you out of your comfort zone and maybe need to take a break before pursuing further.  To me a safe word is a good thing to have when exploring new ideas/scenarios etc.

If I`m playing with someone new or someone that isn't in my tribe yes of course safe words , green , yellow , red. For the regular people with in our close knit circle , the safe word is there but I rarely if ever use it. They know me well enough to read me and know when to back off or ramp things up. With Mommy , its consensual non consent because we have so much trust , this is how we like to play , we are both edge players. I don't use safe words with Her.

• 2 weeks later...