LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your pet peeves for story writing

Reading through what you have written so far and then having to change a part or add in a scene making it one step further behind for it getting completed.

Another pet peeve of mine: a half-baked idea, such as knowing your characters and setting but having writer's block with the plot, or having a plot and getting writer's block with the characters or setting and the more you try to think and figure everything out, the more jumbled things become and all you have left is a half baked hot mess.

• 3 weeks later...

Another pet peeve of mine: a half-baked idea, such as knowing your characters and setting but having writer's block with the plot, or having a plot and getting writer's block with the characters or setting and the more you try to think and figure everything out, the more jumbled things become and all you have left is a half baked hot mess.

• 2 months later...

Several years ago when my husband Don was suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome virtually preventing him from typing, he invested in the professional version of Dragon Natural Speaking voice to text system. As an accessory Don has a digital dictation recorder which works well with Natural Speaking. When it is plugged into his computer it transfers the new dictation to the hard drive and begins transcribing it.

• 4 weeks later...

I.. Know this thread hasn't been posted in about a month.. but I need to vent and say: Freaking Titles.

I CANT FOR THE LIFE OF ME NAME THINGS RIGHT

I.. Know this thread hasn't been posted in about a month.. but I need to vent and say: Freaking Titles.

I CANT FOR THE LIFE OF ME NAME THINGS RIGHT

That's why I titled my story Incontinent Natalie because I didn't know what to name it. There are so many Natalie vs stuff in it. Natalie vs her sister, Natalie vs her teacher, Natalie vs her school, Natalie vs everyone. Oh boy what to call it.

That's why I titled my story Incontinent Natalie because I didn't know what to name it. There are so many Natalie vs stuff in it. Natalie vs her sister, Natalie vs her teacher, Natalie vs her school, Natalie vs everyone. Oh boy what to call it.

Henrietta?? :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone hate it when you are typing your story and when you are typing a sentence and soon as you had done and about to move onto the next bit that the green line comes under what you have just typed and when you spell check it comes up with no suggestions just say's order of words (Consider revising)

Guest diaperboykcmo

I like those pictures would like to see more of them geared with the Giant Woman babying guys! Still good stuff though..

• 3 weeks later...

Finishing a chapter and then posting it and then it's so hard to start the next one. I am better off not finishing a chapter and just keep on writing and then split it into chapters.

Finishing a chapter and then posting it and then it's so hard to start the next one. I am better off not finishing a chapter and just keep on writing and then split it into chapters.

I actually tried a few times to at least stop a chapter in a "cliffhanger" spot, where the next set of actions was theoretically already laid out for me, but it only worked maybe half the time...