LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your pet peeves for story writing

Here are mine:

1. If/when inspired by another to write one based on story, give credit where credit is due even if no permission is given prior (it's only fair)
  2. If blessed to take over on one, cross reference with the original work (I had 2 attempts)
  3. Try not to rush (rushed through only once, maybe twice)
  4. If asked a question, answer it as politely as possible (manners)
  5. Writer's block as well
  6. Know the facts before writing (made that mistake oh, so many times)
  7. If proof for something is required (e.g. a hunch), ask if #2 is in play [#6 reference]

I apologize if this sounds rude, but I need to get this out: I might've made a number of mistakes whenever I write a story for here, but I admit to them; it's mostly on #'s 6 & 7 that I refer to.

• 2 weeks later...

I always hate coming up with character names. Sometimes a name will just jump out at me as being right for a character, but a lot of the time, I worry that it's one I've used before. Figuring out that first paragraph or so can also be pretty tough for me.

• 1 month later...

Does anybody else find that they can fly along just fine until about halfway through writing a story? I have a collection of half-done stories now, all of which were going just fine until about halfway, where writer's block seems to set in and nothing written seems right after that.

Does anybody else find that they can fly along just fine until about halfway through writing a story? I have a collection of half-done stories now, all of which were going just fine until about halfway, where writer's block seems to set in and nothing written seems right after that.

she has written loads of books such as The story of Tracy beaker, the illustrated mum, double act, the worry website, best friends, bad girls, the bed and breakfast star, candy floss, secrets, The suite case kid, Vicky angel, The Mum minder, Midnight, The diamond girls, clean break, buried alive, cliffhanger, The dare game, starring Tracy beaker, GlubbSlyme, The Lottie project, My sister Jodie