LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to get partner to switch roles?

I met a girl about a month ago who was willing to try diapers. Within 5 minutes of meeting we got right into it. She ended up liking it, a lot, and now she wears on her own. Our 'relationship' is all sexual. I consider both of us DL's, although we have some AB tendencies when we play (I give her bottles and pacifiers), but only she wears. At first it was great for me, but now I'm starting to want more. I wore last time we played, but she doesn't really like when I wear because it makes her feel less submissive. I would consider myself a switch, so I wish she would enjoy participating in the other role, or even a mutual role. How can I try to get her to switch?

No, really, some people probably can't. Each person has their own style, and if they go against that style it is really awkward. They would really have to work at it. My wife really does not do the dominant thing. It works best for her when she tries the loving mommy angle. She tends to be extremely permissive though, which is her nature. If you then turn around and demand too much, their self defenses will kick in and they will feel hurt.

Now on the other hand, my wife is a spectacular sub. She fits into that role very easily and naturally.

• Like 1

I don't think it works that way. You can't provoke someone to change their nature. That does not work with my wife. I pull back her diaper and spank her until her butt is red and she's sobbing, but that has never provoked a vengeful reaction. She typically just begs for more.

here is an idea-instead of ruining the relationship by FORCING something on her-why not talk about it, TELL HER what you would like, and compromise.

If she is not really into being the dominant one, give her a chance to learn slowly for you.

here is an idea-instead of ruining the relationship by FORCING something on her-why not talk about it, TELL HER what you would like, and compromise.

If she is not really into being the dominant one, give her a chance to learn slowly for you.

• 1 month later...

Ok so I finally have an update. I mentioned switching roles again. This time she agreed to it, but only after I dominate her again once more (we haven't played in awhile). I just basically started asking her about what she would do if she decided to switch. I think just her talking about it made her get into the whole idea. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Attack it from this point of view. Have her rationalize what she is doing as submission to your needs and wants. That's how I get my wife who is my collard submissive to not feel like she's "dominating" me with my diapers. Instead she is submitting to my needs.

G'luck.