LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Imported Cloth Diaper - China or Pakistan?

I would love to be able to buy American-made prefold cloth diapers, but in my opinion, they are both inferior to and more expensive than the imports. My biggest beefs are the use of flannel and the construction technique, which entails sewing the entire perimeter of the diaper -- both things that serve only to reduce cost. Try finding a flannel baby prefold that's being marketed as an actual diaper instead of a burp cloth. Good luck! The diaper-diapers are all in cotton twill and other more open weaves, which, not surprisingly, work a lot better.

I agree with cottontail I have both, ones from Baby Pants and some Rearz (Pakistan) and I find the Rearz one's much better for absorbtion. As far as finding products made in North America, good luck. We can't even get good quality disposibles even if we want to pay a premium for them, eg. Molicare and Abena.

I have enjoyed many imported cloth diapers and would like to chime in. My all time favorite is by Stay Dry, Australia. They have a great heavy incontinence selection. Kiddybips from France makes a very babyish adult diaper I'm waiting to try. Air Oliver dot com also has a good selection of briefs you can import. Hope you find something good, make a nice review!

If you are going to do full-bore reviews. go to the entry in my sig. grab the template, read how to use it and then do so, then copy/paste to a post in Cloth Diapers and Panties. I will link to it and it will be with the other items. You will see how it is done

I have always loved the prefolds from Babypants lasted well over a year of 24/7 use. The last six diapers I bought were from rearz and seem to be made better then the china brand. You can not go wrong with both company's diapers.