LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Kaidus

Spanking a cause of incontinence?

Kaidus    109

Is it possible that with enough spanking, the one being spanked can become incontinent?  I could be wrong but I have reason to believe that enough bare-bottom spankings with a tool (good sized paddle for example) can do so; does anyone know?

Creepymouse    93

You'd certainly believe that from all the fap stories where someone gets a (well deserved or not) spanking and they end up wetting/messing during the spanking.

Kaidus    109

You'd certainly believe that from all the fap stories where someone gets a (well deserved or not) spanking and they end up wetting/messing during the spanking.

Being spanked enough times a day can possibly damage those functions; I can't prove it, but there's always the chance.

BabyAltair    32

You'd kill someone long before you'd render them incontinent through spanking.

There's a reason spanking is a way of disciplining a child, and it's because it hurts while being damn near impossible to injure anything because of the location.  There's nothing in your ass that can be damaged by a spanking unless you go way overboard.  Your butt is literally designed to be a natural pad for you to rest your weight on.

Spank them hard enough to break their pelvis and maybe you'll see some effect shortly before they bleed out internally or die of sepsis from the potential punctured bladder or bowel.

I think if there's any relationship between spanking and incontinence its probably psychological. The young mind is delicate and impressionable and I think depression is under-reported. When I was still wetting the bed during puberty a counselor told my parents to stop spanking for it even though the spanking was light and always administered privately. It was intended to "teach" me that wetting wasn't normal. But I was afraid of wetting the bed and getting punished and was often tense. And I hated getting lectured about it before bedtime: 'You can't have anything to drink dear or you know you'll wet.' My self esteem suffered as well and I was later diagnosed with and treated for adolescent depression. Today's view of overage bedwetting is much more enlightened and is healthier and more effective I believe.

Glennie    64

though I doubt getting spanked will cause you to have to wear diapers.. I know for a fact my mother used to be able to "beat the piss" out of me.  I often wet my pants when I was spanked as a child. which of course earned me a week in diapers

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2013 at 0:10 PM, Kaidus said:

Is it possible that with enough spanking, the one being spanked can become incontinent?  I could be wrong but I have reason to believe that enough bare-bottom spankings with a tool (good sized paddle for example) can do so; does anyone know?

Ok I don't think that a spanking will cause incontinent although I did pee from the pain of one.  I do believe my spankings I had months ago could lead to my incontinence as it has ended up with me diapered full time cause of my fear of removing them. Thus my fear is I will become depenant on them. This the spanking leading to my incontinence.