LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teenager to Toddler ( private for Babygohan and I )

Anon17a

"Well. Okay baby but be careful. Don't jump around so much hmm?" She placed pillows around her bed just in case. Luckily her bedroom had her own bathroom and she could hear him. She went inside her bathroom and got ready for the night.

"I will mommy" Jimmy said trying to stay close to the center. A few minutes in Jimmy was drained from his antics. he laid down on the bed on his mommy's pillow enjoying her lingering

After she showered and got dressed, she was relieved to find him unharmed from his earlier jumping. She found it cute how he was all tuckered out from it. "Well looks like someone's ready for bed." She said as she laid down next to him.

"Okay baby. Do u want some Mommy's milk before bed?" She hadn't yet told Jim that she actually took some medicine that would make her lactate again but she knew Jimmy liked to have some of her milk before bed as she remembered.

Jimmy nodded his head still suckling till the first breast was empty. Inside Jim was sickened by Jimmy's behavior. "Why are you doing this? This is just what mommy wants. What mommy?! I mean mom... mom right?" One of the side effect was now showing itself. Slowly Jimmy and Jim would become one. Even after the magic leaves Jim system he will still have small toddler traits remaining.

Sophie gently switched him to her other breast as she continued to feed him. "I love you sweetheart. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I mean that." She gently kissed his forehead. She hoped Jim would hear it too.