LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teenager to Toddler ( private for Babygohan and I )

Anon17a

She felt bad of course. She didn't like to see him cry but she had to discipline him a little. "I'm sorry sweetie. But you're in timeout. Mommy will come and get u in a few minutes. Now you think about your actions." She said and left him to be in his playpen.

She left him for about 10 minutes and went to pick him up from his playpen. "There now sweetie. Mommy's here." She hugged him and kissed his head. She smiled slightly as she saw him sucking his fingers. "Now sweetheart we don't know where your fingers have been from." She gently took his fingers out and replaced it with a pacifier.

Wthout any real effort Jim started to suck on his new pacifier. Toddler Jim wanted to play, so he took the stage, and locked away Teen Jim for awhile. Inside Jim's head there was a small fight between the two side.

She noticed he wasn't speaking or rebelling so she thought maybe his toddler side had come out for the time being. "Well sweetie. Why don't we check that diaper of yours hmm?" She gently kissed his nose and then stuck a finger down the waistband of his diaper and checked him.

Jim now Jimmy giggle at his mommy's kiss. He was unaware of the state of his diaper, and didn't really care either way. He stood still waiting for his mommy to finish. "Mommy where are my toys at?" Jimmy asked as he waited.

As Jimmy and his Mommy played a loud hiss was heard. Jim or Jimmy no matter who control the now had zero memory about potty training, so even Jimmy was surpised by the suddenly wet diaper. Jimmy continued to play with no care for his moist underwear.