LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teenager to Toddler ( private for Babygohan and I )

Anon17a

Sophie was a young mom of 32 who has a teenage son of 16. She had her son when she was his current age and was a single mother. Recently though ever since he started high school, her son began to get quite rebellious and one day she thought of a way to set him straight before it was too late.

• Like 1

Jim was having a great day. He skip all of the day's class, and was able to get a hold of a fresh sack of weed. Once he was ready to get home he was clearly high, but with a little help from his bottle of eye drop he could get passed his mother with no problem. Entering his front door Jim said loudly rudely. "Mom I'm home. I'll be in my room"

Sophie was waiting for him in the living room and stepped in front of him. "Actually Jim I've been wanting to talk to you about your behavior lately. I've been getting calls from the school about your attendance and..." She sighed. "There's just a lot we need to discuss."

"There's a lot going on." She sat down on the couch and looked at him. "You've been skipping class. Your grades aren't keeping up and I know you've been involving yourself with weed." She looked very stressed out. "Do u know what would happen if u got caught?!"

Jim was a little stunned "How did she find out?! I covered my tracks so well. This is impossible!" Jim thought to himself. Still with a shocked looked he stared at his mom. "How did you find out?"

Sophie sneaked into his room and watched him sleeping. He looked so peaceful. It reminded her of the days where she didn't have to worry about him too much. She took out a satchel from her pocket and poured some magic dust on him. It would make him physically regress into a 2 year old but his normal mind would remain intact.

Jim slept for the half hour he wanted. Things felt very stange he rolled off the bed, and it felt so high up. It almost hurt his leg when he landed. Jim finally looked around and found everthing to be so big. He didn't understand it out of fear he yelled out in tears "MOMMY' The magic's effects were stiil affecting him and didn't know what he was saying.

"Because I'm worried about you. I don't want u to get into more trouble than u already are." She placed a diaper on him and taped it up and dressed him in a t-shirt and shorts. "I'm sorry sweetheart." She scooped him up in her arms and rocked him gently.

"But you can't do this to...... me" Jim said as he started started to relax in his mother's arms. Now with a toddler's body Jim was now easier to get to sleep. Not two minutes in Jim was