• Diaper Lover
    • Parent / Partner
    • Incontinent
    • Adult Kid / Little
    • OMG Really?
    • Curious

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am personally here to connect with like minded people who do not judge Me for My passionate love of nappies & watersports. Unfortunately I cannot share this side of My nature socially in the outside world due to the lack of education & stigma that is attached to the ab/dl community. I also come here to read the forums as I feel they are the best available within the ab/dl community.

I'm just a diaper lover who also happens to be an adult kid. I don't suck pacifiers, even though I want to. With my current situation, I'd never be able to act anymore of a baby than I already do. I live with my parents, and my mom is very strict about me being acting like a child alone right now. So, for now, I'm just an adult kid who likes wearing and using diapers.

• Like 1

Would it be too literal-minded of me to explain "an ancient, pre-Atlantean cur...erm...spell by which an Adept or Sage can bend and twist the very fabric of Dimension and Extension, Developed by the great Astro-Mage T'salongfrigginnametohaftaryte of Hikkuhp and lost for 23,000 years until it was found by Anestra (the Bold) Celestri-Taradine some 8500 years ago"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am here because i am a lifelong diaper lover. I was wearing way before the internet, when i thought i was alone in the world and there was no such thing as a commercial business that supplied ABDL products. I hope to make friends and get to talk to others about diapers, how they got started wearing and what interests them.

• 2 months later...

I chose AB even though I'm more of a DL. I know I'm a DL but I've wanted to learn more about my AB side, thought maybe I could meet people here that could help me bring out my inner ab side.