LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP Mommy looking to roleplay with baby boy

Anon17a

Hi there! :) I'm looking to roleplay with a baby boy. Actually if you're a girl but rp as a baby boy then I wouldn't mind as well :3 I haven't thought of a plot yet but I'm open to any ideas except that contain sexual themes. Some of my fav rp's though are:

1. Rebellious teenage son being babied by his Mom in order to set him straight

Mostly that but I'm looking for something new as well. So feel free to reply to this post and maybe we can discuss some ideas. ^^

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be happy to fill the role. I am pretty good in the forced regression area. I really like this type of RP. If interested I will join I just ask that there just be two people to the story. If you need ideas I can offer several. Let me know!

Hi there! I'd also love to take you up on this idea (I realize you're probably getting a lot of offers here). My favorite thing to play out is a male who is forced into needing diapers and treated in every way like a baby... as for specifics, I'd be up for working something out.

Ready to go. What about doing a teen brother story if he is still interested. Currently going to high school but we cause quite a bit of trouble so you seek a remedy to our bad behavior by enrolling us into a private school that is shaped to handle kids like us. This school can include having a lesson plan that starts at the elementary level and we have to participate against our will through this program. This program can have many humiliating tactics such as treating you like a young toddler with baby apparel. Baby talk can be used to make us feel ashamed and embarrassed. You could perhaps play the mommy and the teacher in charge of taking care of us. Just an idea. Let me know.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2013 at 1:26 AM, Anon17a said:

Hi there! :) I'm looking to roleplay with a baby boy. Actually if you're a girl but rp as a baby boy then I wouldn't mind as well :3 I haven't thought of a plot yet but I'm open to any ideas except that contain sexual themes. Some of my fav rp's though are:

1. Rebellious teenage son being babied by his Mom in order to set him straight

Mostly that but I'm looking for something new as well. So feel free to reply to this post and maybe we can discuss some ideas. ^^

How about punishing me , by having you put me in a dog collar and a leash only wearing a diaper, and put me in a cage and not letting me out until I soil & mess the diaper to your satisfaction, if you are not satisfied  you can create a new form of punishment or humiliate me in front of other people.