LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard or easy games

does anyone think that some games that are too hard or too easy because I think that if a game is too hard or too easy gets boring cause you kind of give up playing the game in the end, I like the sore of games that aren’t too hard or too easy

When you say "game" I think of video and board games. Not sure if that's what you had in mind. In any case, I don't think that I've ever given up on a game because it was too hard or easy. In fact, I enjoy games that challenge me - so I usually don't have an issue with difficulty. Although I do agree that a game that is too easy can be boring.

I remember Final Fantasy IV being hard in a way. The bosses were usually very hard to beat, and some of the random battle monsters were quite annoying. However, it was nothing that a bit of grinding couldn't fix. I'm not a fan of having to grind, but I don't remember getting mad at FF IV for that aspect. In fact I really loved it.

• 1 month later...

As far as I'm concerned, I love a game that challenges me. One of my all-time favorite games is Super Meat Boy, a game famous for its rage-inducing difficulty curve. And I'm quite good at it at that. For me, the harder a game is the better. Few modern games provide a genuine challenge to me, either the difficulty is dumbed down to appeal to the least common denominator, or the difficulty just results from bad design, bugs, etc rather than genuine difficulty, while games like Super Meat Boy and I Wanna Be The Guy are genuinely challenging, to the point of Angry German Kid rage. Which is precisely how I like it. :P

Dark Souls. The back of the case literally reads, "Prepare to Die." I died 10 times within the first 20 minutes. Hardest game I've ever played in my life, and I'm usually very good at video games!

• 7 months later...

Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja difficulty, and Ninja Gaiden 2 on anything higher than Normal. also the Halo series on Legendary, especially Halo 2 (Sniper Alley from Outskirts, I'm looking at you).

I am a casual gamer. What ever game I play, I play on easy or normal. I do not need or want the frustration that comes with playing a game on hard, putting lots of effort into getting something, then seeing it all lost in an instant so I can go back and do it again. I immerse myself in games to get away from that, not to experience it more.