LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BIG NEWS FOR ME:

While it's actually more likely I woke up in the middle of the night and am just not 100% remembering waking up, I woke up with a wet diaper without actually remembering wetting.

• 3 months later...

Sometimes we have to choose in life, so we choose what's going to work best for us. I decided it best to continue my life as a male even though hell can't feel half this bad because of reasons I could not change that would have created a different hell with me living as a woman. There's a small chance I can someday overcome the problem which caused this. Like you I was well on the path to my destination, darn near where I wanted to be, then I had to give up all the progress I had made, which hurt. The sole thing which keeps me alive if that there's still a chance for me and my dream ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey Sci. Just remember to think of systems of managing incontinence. I mean that you don't have to wear a huge diaper 24/7.

Think of a wide variety to fit the situation. Whether it's a good pull up while getting ready for work. A Cunningham clam w a support while exercising (or an emergency of running out the door).

You can get different weights of diapers. Heck even go with afex system (external cath brief setup) for the events mentioned above.

If your doing incontinence for life. Time to make it work work for all parts of that life. Not just the fantasy aspect of your abdl side.

No shame in that.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

It must be hard for you guys in the US because once you get diagnosed as incontinent here in the UK then you are refered to the contince nurse who asseses your need and you get nappies or pads supplied and delivered to your house free. I was diagnosed almost 2 years ago following a referal to a urologist by my Doctor. I have seen the urologis a couple of times and then the continence nurse several times. Thy were very matter of fact about it al.

• 2 weeks later...