LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered for At Least Two Months

Personally I agree with the sentiment for him to just give into night wetting and bulk up on cloth until his medication allows him to wet normal amounts.

Its going to be hard to break his night time wetting unless he sets an alarm to wake him up to go pee at night but you dont really know what time you need to set it cause you need to pee at differnt times each night

• 4 weeks later...

Funny seeing this thread today as I’ve diapered up for this weekend – if I remember correctly it’s the first time I’ve been in diapers since the Super Bowl.

Excellent look into your needs vs. desires :) So many of fail to sit down and truly weigh those two out, especially to recognize they are not black and white poles. Sometimes you need something and other times you want, and for a few things you need constantly. A healthy life is understanding which is which and I hope a lot of people will approach their needs and desires with similar honest reflection.

Spargano

David-

It's ok to wet. Accidents are common among the newly potty trained. Good thing you were wearing a diaper. There are factors that increase the risk of bedwetting. For example, some people are more likely to wet the bed when they are tired.

Sometimes wearing diapers makes bedwetting more likely because for some people the diaper gives them subconscious permission to wet. Also the diaper can stop them from feeling when they start to wet so instead of waking up they sleep through it.

It might have been a little too soon after potty training to wear a diaper to bed.

David-

I'm so sorry you had to get up 8 times to use the bathroom. I hope the doctor can adjust your diuretic so you can sleep well.

It's a good idea to diaper up for concerts because the restroom might be far away or there might be a long line. Especially if someone is newly potty trained they might not be paying attention to their body 's gotta go signals because they are so into the show and their muscles might not be strong enough to hold it until they get to the restroom.

One of the best things diapering has done for me is to let me get the rest I need at night :girl_happy: Even if I wake up to pee, then lack of gettinmg up allows me to get back to sleep (and rest) quickly. If I have to get up, I wake more fully and that ruins the whole nights sleep <_<