LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered for At Least Two Months

Good luck, DavidMW!

Please do post frequently and share how things are going, what you wear, how it works, how you are doing with "staying relaxed down there", surprises, insights or just plain day-to-day accounts.

Thanks!

Please do post frequently and share how things are going, what you wear, how it works, how you are doing with "staying relaxed down there", surprises, insights or just plain day-to-day accounts.

I'll give a long-winded "how I'm starting this round" overview.

David, I use 4 pins for my cloth diapers. I've found they hold better and give a more secure, comfortable fit. Also, I assume you put your cloth diapers on while laying down. After pinning it on, stand up and re-pin one of the waist pins to get a better & tighter fit, this will also help it from sagging as much

David, I use 4 pins for my cloth diapers. I've found they hold better and give a more secure, comfortable fit. Also, I assume you put your cloth diapers on while laying down. After pinning it on, stand up and re-pin one of the waist pins to get a better & tighter fit, this will also help it from sagging as much

Many of us who are functionally incontinent have a small level of control albeit slight. The constant battle in getting to the washroom makes a person a slave to it and cumbersome to say the least. So many have just resorted to giving in and utilize our personal management system of choice. While liberating the tendency to try & combat the issue soon becomes lost. So in the case of those who desire this condition I would think that the 24/7 route without ever stopping would be the choice that makes most sense. Since I given up the battle I just change at the regular times that work for me & not another thought is given about it.

I'm not a good sleeper under the best of circumstances, but fortunately function well on a lot less sleep than a lot of people require - even as a baby I slept a lot less than my siblings.