LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy in the news!

square_duck

Ummmm..'Hi' I guess those who know me might be scratching their heads wondering what the heck I am doing posting something in this section, maybe figuring that I had finally crossed that bridge and am now a cross dresser :blush: Nothing of the sort....the real reason, or story, is even a bit more 'bazaar' :P (as reality usually is) I had my monthly therapist appointment today and early in our 'discussions' he opened up my file and pulled out a newspaper article from the October 3, 2012 Los Angeles times that he had saved for me. He knows I am a D/L and we discuss that on occasion and my involvement with this community. The page contained an article about a sissy in Wyoming, his lifestyle and his challenges etc, and he saved it for me thinking that sissies are part of this community *shrug*

Anyways, the article made several other publications and you can find it searching for "Wyoming sissy" or click here for the Los Angeles time archived article:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-wyoming-cross-dresser-20131003-dto,0,2001829.htmlstory#axzz2jGzMuDNg

It is rather fun to red as it is written, and the guys attitude is refreshing and inspiring as well. It's right up there with stories and news about Heidi Lynn (RIP) those many years ago.

So, yeah, they are still out there living and fighting for the lives they want to have. :thumbsup:

I am sure the comments and questions will come up that he's making sissies 'look bad' and he shouldn't be doing this and he deserves what he gets etc.

but it is what it is, and he does what he does with out really hurting anyone, it's justthe way he is.

SOOOO, I thought I would pass this along to whom ever might be interested ...I wish Tammi could see it :( being she is one as well....and has a heck of a lot of fun with it! ;)

and see?? I'm not off my nut as much as some might think :screwy: though I am sure I have a screw loose somewhere, but it doesn't concern shopping for dresses and fingernail polish colors, or worrying if my diaper shows below the hem...

I worry about other things......now where can I get a nice tin of square slugs....YUM! :D

• 3 weeks later...

All these categories confuse me. To me, a sissy isn't necessarily a cross-dresser. A sissy is just a boy who isn't boyish--who doesn't 'rough-house' and isn't paricularly good at sports. i consider myself a sissy but i have no interest in wearing dresses or pretending to be a woman. But if Mommy wants to dress me in pink, that's Her decision. i'm just a toddler.

• 3 weeks later...

All these categories confuse me. To me, a sissy isn't necessarily a cross-dresser. A sissy is just a boy who isn't boyish--who doesn't 'rough-house' and isn't paricularly good at sports. i consider myself a sissy but i have no interest in wearing dresses or pretending to be a woman. But if Mommy wants to dress me in pink, that's Her decision. i'm just a toddler.

that's a Sissy.