LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NappyzRNorml - not just fighting for rights, but fun as well!

I never saw the point in walking outside in JUST a diaper and shirt. I mean sure comfortable but..... wouldn't it be also comfy to just walk outside in just your undies without pants? I view diapers as that, undies.... they just happen to be really absorbent. I wouldn't want someone walking around the streets in just their boxers or briefs, so the thought of walking with a fully exposed nappy still bothers me. Even if it is something worn out of NEED and not just fetish desire, STILL..... I don't see the NEED to SHOW IT OFF!

I completely agree with this except for one thing - this guy thinks he is an advocate and wants to speak for other people who may have no interest in him speaking on their behalf. If someone wants to prance around in diapers just because they want to, that's fine. But the fact that he is doing this on behalf of an entire group of people and thinks he is helping, without having asked others, annoys me.

Sure....but in order to be an advocate....you have to have people behind you to back you up.

This is getting more and more ridiculous. When I first read it I thought there was some AB DL advocacy going on, but I understand now the biggest issue is raising awareness around acceptance of people who are incontinent? Where do you live that incontinence is not accepted? Find me a person over the age of 25 who will ridicule an incontinent person. They will feel sorry for the person, which is completely normal. We usually feel sorry for people struggling with medical issues, which incontinence is. Or are you saying incontinence is awesome for everyone? Is your slogan "Incontinence for everyone. Now!"?

EVERY was is better than exhibitionism because exhibitionism leads to the exact opposite of anything good and if incontinents lump themselves in with exhibitionists then that get the same treatment. That is cutting off your face to spite your nose

Instead of staring yourself blind at how incontinent people aren't discriminated against by the law itself, take into account that society itself discriminates against them regardless and that they don't have nearly as many people actively standing up for them as the LGBT community does.

Alright, so let me get this straight, some supposed myth about bedwetting constitutes evidence, but the actions of right-wing pastors and other idealogues doesn't, even though the latter have the funding, aren't stigmatised, and influence millions?

Hiw is it that an Adult Baby seeks to speak for Incontinents?. Surely, those who wish to speak can speak for themselves

...Have you ever looked at a single thread about incontinence and romantic relationships, or even ones about incontinent people at the hospital? Hell, just the fact that you're setting the limit as late as 25 is pretty telling.

It's not completely unheard of. Also, while unflattering portrayals of LGBT people in media will pretty much instantly cause a huge public outcry nowadays, is there anything of the sort when incontinent people are made fun of? Not even going to bother with the rest of the examples, as only some far right fringe fundamentalists would be crazy enough to say things like that. On the other hand, you're going to find people who think that diapers are only for babies and old people and that incontinence is an instant relationship breaker pretty much no matter where you go. Oh, and don't forget that myth about how bedwetting is a sign of a future serial killer or whatever...

Let's see... how about the right to change clothes in the vicinity of others without having to fear being mocked, or the right to go to the beach without being asked to leave despite wearing something that's less revealing than most regular swimming clothes (read the link in the OP's post for an example of this happening), among many other things? Oh, and speaking of restrooms, there are many cases of incontinent people being denied the restrooms for the disabled just because their disability isn't visible on the outside, and having to carry their used diapers to the trash can right in front of everyone due to there not being any trash cans inside of the bathroom stall itself.

I don't expect people into BDSM to walk around the streets in their leather bondage gear, and in return I expect they don't expect to see me walking around in my nappies.

Its a private thing, I don't know why some people are so obsessed about making this socially acceptable, I would imagine for a lot of people if this became something everyone did it would lose its appeal to them.

We don't need or want any exposure, either positive or negative, at all, we aren't "hiding" its just the general public do not want to see us parade our kinks around the streets. The same way I don't want to see others parading their kinks around on the street.

Would I suggest your relationships ended not because of ABDL stuff, but because you waited long into the relationship to actually tell her?

We aren't seperated into "hiders" and "exposers" we are seperated into people who enjoy this lifestyle/fetish responsibly and people who give this community such a bad name by doing stuff such as the OP is doing.

This community is disappointing me nearly every day. It seems to be devided into 3 sections. the "Hiders" who only want to stay locked away inside their little holes, the "exposers" who just want to be recognized for who they are ( Just like gays, some of whom do CHOSE to be gay).

And with that statement you have shown how ignorant you are. I don't think anyone can take any of your arguments seriously after that.

• Like 1

50 years ago if a mother let her toddler do that, she would be called out with "What kind of mother is she? She lets her kid run around in just a T=shirt and rubber panties..." said in a nasty tone of voice

Then too, how many avatars used here are just diaper images

ANYONE going about in their undies gets the stink eye. It gets amped up when their undies are of an exotic nature and presumed sexual nature. People believe what they see so if that is how they get introduced to diaper fans, that is going to be what they think. The same is true of any other fan seen behaving badly. That is just the way of the world. The context in which something is encountered has a good deal of play in the evaluation of the activities and the associated persons

Now add that to doing it in the name of rights or acceptance for incontinence and that just throws in more moving parts