LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NappyzRNorml - not just fighting for rights, but fun as well!

For generations we fought to keep the public, especially the government OUT of our bedrooms So why bring the bedroom into the public square? We invented closable doors for a reason. Also what goes around comes around so if you get nasty push-back well...What do they say about sleeping dogs?

I do not want to be in the same galaxy as this when TMZ, Gawker or some expose media or schlock jock gets wind of it

my thinking is this will do the opposite of what the original poster wants, and its an insult to incontinent people, they don't want to go out in just a shirt in diaper, that is what im figuring as well as that they just want there to be no negative stigma associated to adult diapers, and to just be able to go about their business in town whether they can hold their waste or not. seann odoms, you are not doing the ab or dl side any favors.

And to me this is just like gay or racial or whoever you claim is attacked because everyone is who they are and others may not like it but I just noticed those who claim gay and racial bias isn't the same just became totally bias against this guy for who he is and THAT IS THE SAME ATTITUDE!

Exactly what rights and privileges is he being denied?

Hold on, why are people acting as if he wants to make it acceptable to flaunt diapers in public for fetish reasons when he states multiple times that he's doing it for the sake of incontinent people? "Just hide it" isn't exactly good advice when you consider that discrete diapers are generally terrible at actually functioning as diapers (somebody mentioned how companies will do backflips to call them things other than diapers. Guess what, that's part of the problem.), and that there's never any guarantee they won't be discovered by anyone. It's also pretty irrelevant whether LGBT issues are on the same level or not, as the fact that there's an irrational stigma against diapers still remains.

• Like 1

Hold on, why are people acting as if he wants to make it acceptable to flaunt diapers in public for fetish reasons when he states multiple times that he's doing it for the sake of incontinent people? "Just hide it" isn't exactly good advice when you consider that discrete diapers are generally terrible at actually functioning as diapers (somebody mentioned how companies will do backflips to call them things other than diapers. Guess what, that's part of the problem.), and that there's never any guarantee they won't be discovered by anyone. It's also pretty irrelevant whether LGBT issues are on the same level or not, as the fact that there's an irrational stigma against diapers still remains.

Sorry to be blunt, but what your doing is insanely dumb. I'd love it if people were so accepting that I wasn't terrified the top of my diaper was slightly sticking out and someone saw. If we got a level of acceptance that it was OK that people knew we were wearing a diaper, that would be awesome. But WHY ON EARTH would we need acceptance to walk around in JUST a diaper. That is just plain weird.

But wearing your nappy out like that in public is not bringing the, supposed, cause you want any positive attention, its just making people thing there is some lunatic on the loose.

The continued assertion that this is somehow, in any way, the same as fighting for LGBT rights is infuriating. INCONTINENT PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING PERSECUTED AGAINST. The laws do not say things such as incontinent people can't get married or incontinent people cant drink from the same water fountains (to use a civil rights example)

This is getting more and more ridiculous. When I first read it I thought there was some AB DL advocacy going on, but I understand now the biggest issue is raising awareness around acceptance of people who are incontinent? Where do you live that incontinence is not accepted? Find me a person over the age of 25 who will ridicule an incontinent person. They will feel sorry for the person, which is completely normal. We usually feel sorry for people struggling with medical issues, which incontinence is. Or are you saying incontinence is awesome for everyone? Is your slogan "Incontinence for everyone. Now!"?