LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You do NOT want to use heavy oxidizers with rubber panties

"rubber{ is a generic term for both and has been for over 60 years in the real world

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_pants

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rubber%20diapers

That is about right, But as I said, and stressed many times, I am from the Real World, not a demi-monde. it is generally the rule that, if you do not understand real world terminology but do understand demii-nonde (and that means ANY demi-monde or in-group), then you are isolated and terms like "cult" and "ghetto" apply. In fact the original "ghetto" was, in fact Ghetto and the purpose of what happened whas so that some Jewish intellectuals could design a culture and the term has come to mean isolated. But one should understand the generic terms if they are still used and the Urban Dictionary is not some esoteric doument. This is especially ture if you are over 45. I would wager that that is the term your parents and other adults used at the time you learned the term. I understand that in England, they are called "rubbers"

My Mom always called them "rubber panties", though they were actually plastic. And I miss the days when all grocery & department stores had them in the baby aisle. That was my favorite place!

As late as the last decade, about 2004, Howie Carr. WORKO AM 680 Boston, MA 3-7 PM weekdays called them "rubber pants" discussing toddlers using public pools and what they should be wearing. He was 53 and I vaguely recall him using the term again in about 2007