LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a Bedwetter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/01/2014 20:43:38, fptx1210 said:

I've had 4 wet nights out of the past 5 so maybe I'm having a breakthrough. Routine hasn't changed too much but I did stop listening to the babypants file about 2-3 weeks ago.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2015, 11:16:42, stevewet said:

Tena slip maxis are very good. They hold a lot and rarely leak

Maybe back in 2014 there weren't many better alternatives, but tena has been going down hill since then. If the OP isn't getting good performance from an Aben then a Tena certainly won't help any more. If an Abena is failing someone then that person just needs to look into an actual premium disposable diaper, or just go with thick cloth. That said, if you can get by fine with a Tena, or an Abena, then you might as well stick with it- though I'd be concerned you're not drinking enough water each day.

• 2 months later...
On 17/01/2014 at 8:43 PM, fptx1210 said:

I've had 4 wet nights out of the past 5 so maybe I'm having a breakthrough. Routine hasn't changed too much but I did stop listening to the babypants file about 2-3 weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Never was a bed wetter, but it's been less than a month of wearing to bed every night. Now if I was to need to go in the middle of the night, I just wet. Not until the morning do I know if I had to go. But I've worn on and off for years and have my body trained to recognize when it is or isn't in a diaper. But before wearing every night, I had to get out of bed to wet. But it went from that to wetting while laying to waking only briefly to start wetting to now waking up in the morning to find that I had wet. With all this I sleep better more and more.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
7 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

wetting the bed is A pain A wet bed is hard too sleep in and you got to wear A diaper every night just too keep the bed dry

It doesn't bother me but I know for some it is a problem.

As A kid I never wet the bed.I did not wet my self at all untell I fell in jan 2013.My wife was upset at 1st but got over it fast.Then she died.After she died I meet a lady my age that wets too she dose try and Make it fun but it is still hard