LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a Bedwetter

After several months of debating, I decided 2 weeks ago that I wanted to become a bedwetter again. I wet heavily every night until I was 10 and only stopped wetting when I began taking meds for it. Given that I used to be a bedwetter and that I was only able to stop through taking medication for a year, I'm hoping that it won't take long for me to revert.

FWIW, the WMM files may help you a little, and other more expensive hypno may help too, but the main thing is training by repetition: Always wear a diaper to bed, always make sure it's at least a little wet at the start, always stay in bed till your regular rising time no matter what. If your diaper leaks then get better diapers- getting up for any reason will break the pattern and do nothing to help you become a bedwetter :(

Being wet to start means that there's no point in trying to stay dry since you're already wet :) Always diapering means you're always ready. If you can, think pleasant thoughts of bedwetting (or anything to do with wetting) as you drift off to sleep :D This reinforces that you're doing something positive B) Do something rewarding when you wake up wet (even if you were awake when you peed) for the same reason

@mahleedl Would you please post a picture of you night protection? I figure that it would be very bulky.

What does your family say about your huge diaper setup at night? (I seem to remember that you were sharing a bed with someone, apologies if I am mistaken.)

@mahleedl Would you please post a picture of you night protection? I figure that it would be very bulky.

What does your family say about your huge diaper setup at night? (I seem to remember that you were sharing a bed with someone, apologies if I am mistaken.)

@mahleedl Congrats to a fantastic relationship with your wife. How do you explain to her how you go from bed wetting to wearing 24/7? Is it just "I want to live out this fetish, hun. Thanks for being supportive" or is there more? The reason why I am asking is of course that I am in a similar situation. :-)

@mahleedl Congrats to a fantastic relationship with your wife. How do you explain to her how you go from bed wetting to wearing 24/7? Is it just "I want to live out this fetish, hun. Thanks for being supportive" or is there more? The reason why I am asking is of course that I am in a similar situation. :-)

@mahleedl: What an excellent post! Well said. Thank you for sharing.

I again congratulate you on a fantastic partner in life. She sounds like she is quite amazing.

My wife also knows about many of my kinks including diapers. She has been supportive around my bladder issues that surfaced during the last two years. However, I am worried that an every-day manifestation of my incontinence could turn her off. She is at this point still expecting a 'cure' of my issues. The moment I dread is that when she realizes that there is no cure, and these issues will be with me forever.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...