LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

Abigail hums softly/soothingly as she wipes Tommy clean from his business before applying ointment and powder to him; she adds more powder to his diaper before closing it around his waist.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

Abigail unlocks the front passenger seat for Tommy after repacking the articles back into the inconspicuous diaper bag and makes sure to throw away Tommy's dirty diaper discreetly; she gets behind the wheel and prepares to leave.

So Tommy called his parents and told them what Abigail had said and they were fine with that and that he could stay there as along as he wanted. Soon after Tommy hung up he told Abigail what they had said

"Delightful news" Abigail says happily clapping; "I have a nursery with everything needed and even a high chair for when it's time for num-nums; the only item I haven't managed to get was a car-seat and I'm not sure how you feel with actual baby food.

"Oh, dear; I'm afraid that's out of the question" Abigail sympathetically answers; "When mommy Abby was in her early twenties, she needed a breast reduction which meant removing the possibility of being able to produce milk."

Tommy just looked at her as he was about to cry for he was really looking forward and wanted her to breastfeed him. But he was happy whether his teacher Mummy was able to breastfeed him or not as long as he was with her it didn’t really care

"Yes, that might be a problem; mommy Abby might get in trouble if you're away from your real parents for too long" Abigail tells her baby boy; "Let's go sit on the rocker and go over the rules of our time together."