LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Latest 'ex-gay' hero is, surprise surprise, still gay

The ex-gay movement, also known as the reparative therapy movement or who-the-fuck-do-we-think-we're-fooling has a long, rich history of curing gay people of their gayness (through methods that are mostly unethical, largely religion-based and none of them scientifically peer-reviewed by actually qualified psychiatrists) and the 'cured' individuals then going straight to gay bars to celebrate their not-gayness with gay people. Usually in the toilets.

lilme, A lot of people out there are completely self centered and simply don't care. They don't care if what they are doing hurts anyone else, even the ones they say they love. This also goes for the std's, if they want something bad enough it may not matter to them about what the other person may have or may end up with. Some people are just stupid that way.

• Like 1

It's like the government saying that Goths are bad people when every stereotype listed everywhere I personally can think of (the Gothic Charm School book for example) are wrong; everyone just wants a reason to judge others with as much slander as possible.

• Like 1

Now, I just have to throw this out there... the guy who was sleeping with other men and not bothering to tell them he's HIV+ ... O.o wow... just wow. You can slice and dice that anyway you want, but when you boil it down in the end... you're a stone cold killer, and a sick son of a bitch.

I'll disagree with you on this point.

I see both sides of this. Yes, it is up to the individual to protect themselves, but it is also an individual obligation to the world to convey that you know that you carry a communicable disease before transmission becomes possible <_<