LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masters of Sex on Showtime

porter

Was watching the second episode of the new Showtime series, Masters of Sex. There is a scene in a brothel in 1957 where the main character; an esteemed doctor; is looking for a place to do his research on human sexuality after getting the kilbash from the University Hospital. Cut away from the conversation, and you see a man wearing a fez and a giant cloth diaper being fed babyfood by one of the ladies of the house. Quick google search brings up a screenshot. http://happynicetimepeople.com/masters-sex-sexxxy-week-actually-really-lovely-deal/

Thanks for calling this to my attention Porter! I watched that episode and that scene flew right over my head without notice. I guess my subconscious was just noticing someone with underwear on in the background. How could that have slipped past a professional diaper lover? Anyway, maybe this is a clue to things we may see in future episodes. Possibly, one of us has infiltrated the writing staff of the show!

• 1 year later...

Was watching the second episode of the new Showtime series, Masters of Sex. There is a scene in a brothel in 1957 where the main character; an esteemed doctor; is looking for a place to do his research on human sexuality after getting the kilbash from the University Hospital. Cut away from the conversation, and you see a man wearing a fez and a giant cloth diaper being fed babyfood by one of the ladies of the house. Quick google search brings up a screenshot. http://happynicetimepeople.com/masters-sex-sexxxy-week-actually-really-lovely-deal/