LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Trans Girl on this site

BabyLuvs

Hi and welcome to DD. If you regularly visit Atlanta on the last weekend of September* we may have met, though I haven't been there in a long time. I once did my share of the work down south but have since put my transition on hold for other reasons. There's more TG's into diapers than you might imagine ;)!

• 1 month later...

Hello from another AB transwoman--I'm delighted to see more of us here. I transitioned in my mid-thirties, though I'd known I was trans almost as long as I'd known I was an AB--since about age 11 or so. If you're involved in trans activism, chances are we've corresponded online at one time or another--I myself was heavily involved in the trans community for a brief time.

i am also new here and for last few year started seeing myself as a girl but can only show behind closed doors and with certain friends. I hope that others can help me be who i want and need to be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There could be something to it after all--I think I'm an adult little girl precisely because I never got the chance to grow up as a girl, as I've undoubtedly said here before.

I had written something longer but my damaged paws slipped and I lost the post! (Grrr).

The short version of what I was going to say was that if your Inner Child feels the need to come out then if you didn't have the opportunity to have a more overt girlhood because of family constraints say even if you carried around your Inner Girl, then it's her that's going to come out now wanting to do that she was denied.

I have written on my (external) blog a fair bit around this topic as it applies to me at least in part I've always felt there was a number of us who have had or maybe are going through this experience and it has been something the mainstream trans community has had difficulties with (probably not helped with the prevalence of 'sissy' 'made to be a girl' takes on dressing like a Little Girl rather than

• Like 1