LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another People Of Walmart Sighting >.>

Either way, this does NOT help the abdl community. Anyone who even has heard of a diaper fetish will automatically assume the worst and be as harsh as possible to this lad.

It may very well be a twisted bet or dare, but as was mentioned above about the wetness indicator being more than just a bet... I'm pretty sure most of us here are sick of bad publicity like this, and if this has anything to do with an ab or DL getting his jollies in public, well he should be fucking ashamed of himself for putting it right in everyones laps and needs to get it under control or get help. Now.

What a fucking disgrace if it has anything to do with abdl...

I am always disgusted when any of these "sightings" occur.

you guys didn't read the comments section...mostly negative :P

I'm just wondering what he's gonna be doing with those bananas!

banana in your tail pipe anyone???

He looks like he is wet and I thought "ew" when I saw his wet diaper. It's like walking into the bathroom and seeing someone forgot to flush the toilet when you go.

• 4 years later...

The multiple number of diaper sitings at Walmart combined with photo evidence of extreme cases. It ponders a question. An issue of our culture of stigma and acceptance. Well this shows a public outlet that's proven to not prohibit our pure diaper clad attire. Then that poses the idea if well all of us in the cases that normal life isn't effected, I'd insist wearing openly at Walmart. Public saturation will reduce the shock factor of a guy have a good day in his diaper and tee shirt. If its presented as a common act enough than it becomes as a common act. Basically having the world adjust to abdls living in it rather the other way around approach we've been doing. But this is conjecture.