LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I don't know if anyone remembers when I briefly visited the chatroom a few times under the name Jah_Imperial about 8 months ago or so. Well I thought its no point coming here once in a blue moon and now have joined up.But now since my friends on GCN from Toothyspalace ain't there anymore it leaves me no choice but to come here. Besides I might make new friends here. :D

I already know of a few ab/dls outside this board including: KingJohn, Kathrynp1, Digger,Toothy,rc2601,TiredGirl,Diaperman, and a few others......

Also know Phet and Copter when I used to go on the ABDL room on GCN.

I currently still live at home and don't get to wear often due to lack of money[due to not working at the moment] :blush: and being a DJ I love to buy tunes too, but I don't get paided for djing unfortunally. :angry2: But I love my music and like the experience of playing out so thats all that matters for now until I get known and hopefully will be paided.

I'm also a part time DL if you wondered. And from the UK, male, straight, age 22 to save having to ask questions later.

there are a lot of good people here even a few from the wrong side of the pond hang out here