LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared to buy a pacifier

I have been thinking about getting myself a pacifier to suck on and every time that I go into somewhere like the co op or pound land to buy myself one I somehow get scared and leave with out buying one

Jenny is right. No one will every suspect that the pacifier is for you. As an AB myself, I used to be nervous buying diapers and things too, but I find myself comfortable enough to but a bag of diapers in my shopping cart and continue shopping for other stuff. No one ever asked me questions about what was in my cart.

My advise is to buy the largest pacifier you can find, and if you ever get a chance, order a Nuk 5 pacifier online. The larger teats fit into our adult size mouth more naturally, and they don't fall out even when you sleep...

*hugs sonofninasayers* Yeah me too! I shop at WalMart, and I need help shopping. So one of the ladies goes with me down the aisles and helps me steer the cart and stuff. And when I say, I need to get bottles or pacifyers, then it always happens. The lady asks, "do you have a baby?" "Boy or girl?" "Aww! How old?" And if I get the same lady on multiple trips it gets more complicated. A year after my first trip, my shopping lady asked if maybe Little Timmy wasn't getting a little old for binkies. Another lady got confused because I forgot the baby name I gave her. She didn't forget, so I told her the family had twins. Then of course she didn't let me leave the store without buying two of everything. Oh well. It was nice having extras. *giggles* It could always be worse, buddy. They're all right. Nobody 'cept maybe the cash register lady's gonna ask. And, you'll find that the scary feeling is worth it when you lay down with your paci at night. It makes such a difference.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...