LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabine Brand

There is someone on ebay that sells all sorts of diapers from all over the world that are hard to get, BUT, he has to include shipping and what ever other costs and pass them along to the buyer, so the Fabines he has ARE NOT CHEAP! This will be true for anyone importing these or other hard to find products, shipping is expensive (and not getting any cheaper) so be prepared for possible sticker shock, and buyer / bidder be ware.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, As I mentioned in another thread, I pulled the trigger and bought some of the Fabine's (white) that were "on sale' from Ebay @ $19.99 a bag :blush: they arrived and when I opened the box...O*M*G these things are THICK!

SO! Since I'm not in a 'disposable' mode / mood at the moment (this damn thing keep changing my desires....cloth one minute disposables the next, then theres trainers1 GAH!) what I want to do is do a side-by-side comparison / contrast between the Fabine's, Bambino Bellisimos, and the 'new' dry 24/7's ( I'd use the older ones but I don't have any :( ) I have yet to order the 24/7's as I've been to busy spending on other stuff :P

Soooo, I'll update this, or maybe make a new thread for all 3 as a comparison, since I don't think anyone has bothered to do this. Comparing the 'heavyweights' of the diaper world is a daunting task, but I think I can do it :D

Will it ultimately matter?? *shrug* Will it make an earth shattering difference??? Doubt it...but it would be nice to know I guess ;)

After all, the meaning of life is 42 and even if it mattered, would it matter that it mattered??

*Gets some really hot tea and wanderes off in a random direction to find something significant to do*

I do have three all-white diapers at this time - Fabine, Bambino Bianco and Dry 24-7. So here's my mini-review.

Fabine is thicker than the Bambino Bianco but not by much. Comparing it to the Bellissimos that I have, the Fabine could be a Bellissimo without the cartoon tape landing zone. Since I prefer white diapers, the white Fabine appeals to me.

It's hard to tell the Fabine and the Bianco apart while wearing them, and both are really thirsty. For the money, the Bianco is a better value than the Fabine. It's nice having some Fabines around, though, so I recommend them if you have the means.

The Dry 24-7 doesn't look as thick to me as either the Bianco or the Fabine, and it fits much differently. It fits much higher on the hips than the others. The tapes aren't very good, and there's no tape landing zone. The plastic feels heavenly, though. And it is extremely thirsty - it is the most absorbent diaper of the three, IMHO. I haven't had a Dry 24-7 leak yet.

Bottom line, I love all three of them.

• 4 months later...

I got an 8 pack of the panda print nappy from Buntewindel for Christmas. I may write a proper review of them later. But they are pretty good, very absorbent although the problem with all nappies from Buntewindel is the tapes never stretch far enough!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
18 hours ago, gah!ghost said:

I just got this in my email from NetDiapers (the Fabine US distro peeps). I am really not okay with this.

https://netdiapers-com.myshopify.com/products/dinosaurs-ultra-diapers?mc_cid=23889443bb&mc_eid=4fa609bbb3

This community is misunderstood enough as it is without marketing to this community using actual photos of babies.

Okay I am not going to lie when I first saw the same thing in my e-mail account I actually thought it was for babies because netdiapers sells baby diapers as well as abdl diapers.

• 1 year later...

Just ordered myself some fabine mega boosters. Wasn't sure what size to get as the medium claims to be up to 43" waist and I'm 36-38, so should fit a medium, but I've often found my chunky thighs need a large. I've risked it and gone for the mediums. 7000ml absorbancy sounds like fun! 

I'll update once I've given them a go.