LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
pazaeko

Bedwetting in College

So this has recently started happening to me. I attribute it to a mixture of boredom, stress (3 exams in 5 days), and high liquid diet.

um try using diapers and if your disposable leaks use a cloth one over it with plastic pants for extra protection you should wake up with dry bed but a warm wet diaper.

I never had an issue with that...Then again, bedwetting was never really a problem for moi.

On 10/4/2013 at 3:12 PM, pazaeko said:

So this has recently started happening to me. I attribute it to a mixture of boredom, stress (3 exams in 5 days), and high liquid diet.

Nighttime bladder continence is based on multiple items - water content, vasopressin production (and its ability to be effective), energy level, alcohol consumption, chemicals within the body, subcontious control and internal and/or external sphincter and bladder control.

Any single and/or multiple issue can cause secondary noctural enuresis (sleep wetting). In your case, I suspect, from information provided that it is the combined stress level, tiredness and the high liquid diet. If you are concerned about this, there are two things that I suggest -

1. Talk with a trusted qualified medical urology consultant.

2. In the meantime, until your self confidence re-emerges, wear diapers to bed

On 10/9/2013 at 5:03 AM, babyalan said:

...try using diapers and if your disposable leaks use a cloth one over it with plastic pants for extra protection you should wake up with dry bed but a warm wet diaper.

Unless you wish to loose night-time control, I would make the appointment to talk to a qualified medical urology consultant. It may just be as I identified, but an opinion that is not in the mystery, magic and anominity of an internet website is always worthwhile.