LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Friends in Raleigh NC

I am an abdl in Raleigh NC. I am looking for friends younger than me to maybe get to know each other and possibily get together for some diaper fun. May even have a daddy who can take care of us during our playdate.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello everyone im an abdl in dunn nc im looking for friends and abdl female

Hi how r u? I'm not sure how far Salisbury is from Dunn, NC but love to meet you. I'll be there in april for a visit.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in Asheville North carolina. I voltunteer at WC nature center. I to am looking for friends who are adult babys. its hard when you live with people who you don't think would understand so you have to hide it.

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Daddy seeking abdl said:

I'm a male who's been trying to find a cute girl to try this out with. It's really the only thing I can ever think of for going forward. No other "normal" relationships have worked. I'm in Raleigh, and I'm very real, and I promise... I'm attractive and a good guy

Try getting involved with your local kink community. The odds of finding a girl into ABDL are low, but you may meet someone who is open minded and willing to explore the lifestyle.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/30/2019 at 1:55 PM, Colton said:

Hi I live in charlotte would love to meet some dl like me my name is colton

Hi Colton, I'm Mike I'm a dl in the Charlotte area also. Would you like to chat sometime? It would be nice to meet like minded people. My email is CharMeckDL55@gmail.com.

Edited by CharMeckDL55
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 10:48 AM, Diaperguy80 said:

I travel the area a few times a year. Any fun hangouts for like minded people?

There's a place I see on fet pretty frequently but I think it's mostly for bdsm. I haven't met any like minded people in this area yet. But I've just started looking.