LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enemas, Rectal Suppositories, Rectal Temp. Taking?

Guest diamondback688

Guest diamondback688

i was on myspace and i found a couple girls profiles and in there about me section they said they enjoyed enemas, rectal suppositories, and rectal temperature taking...was curious...want to know if anyone else here is into those things?

I prefer to do this to women,not into having it done to me. :P

But watching a woman struggle to hold in an enema is very amusing, especially when she also happens to be wearing a very thick cloth diaper-with a fleece liner......covered by a pair of locking clear plastic panties.

And has a foot restrained to the floor by a steel manacle and a chain. :glare:

At least,it's fun for ME!

I prefer to do this to women,not into having it done to me. :P

But watching a woman struggle to hold in an enema is very amusing, especially when she also happens to be wearing a very thick cloth diaper-with a fleece liner......covered by a pair of locking clear plastic panties.

And has a foot restrained to the floor by a steel manacle and a chain. :glare:

At least,it's fun for ME!

I like you.And i have had all of them done to me.Does anyone have any pics or vids of a baby getting an enema

I would give my little baby girl a enema when she was a bad little girl. I loved it when she would fill up and start to wiggle and stuggle to hold it in, and then starts asking to go. I would also take her temp. I have been looking for a new baby girl that would like them.

• 3 weeks later...

i was on myspace and i found a couple girls profiles and in there about me section they said they enjoyed enemas, rectal suppositories, and rectal temperature taking...was curious...want to know if anyone else here is into those things?

I love enemas, suppositories and rectal and vagina temp taking. I don't however like to mess in my diaper only like to wet it. An enema followed with a Butt Plug for a least 30mins is the best!

Guest diamondback688

i personally enjoyed them both equally...they both have there positives and negatives...an enema requires some equipment that you cant really buy in your local drug store...and a suppository you can buy in Wal Greens or CVS Pharmacy and are a bit easier to use...

• 2 months later...

the first enema equipment I had I made myself, I used a 2 liter soda bottel and, cap. And a length of 1/4" clear plastic hose.

You drill a hole in the cap as big as the outside of the hose (make it just a little smaller than the hose) force the hose through in an inch or two, and wrap some good clear(if you got it) packing tape around the hose a few times, so it wont go back through the cap, If you wrap carefully, it will just come trough a little to seal the hose.

Carefully file the end of the hose you stick up your,astological hole, and don't use too much lube, or soap works just as well ( use ivory or some other mild soap for your enema, nothing antibacterial) I use oil of oley soap myself.

Other than having to kink the hose as a shut off, you have workable enema equipment, I used this set up untill I bought one on line.... good luck B

Mummy has on several occasions given me an enema using a large vetinary syringe & a peice of soft rubber tube from an aquarium tank airline, I am then placed on my tummy & given 3/4 syringes full of water with a pinch of salt added. Before she quickly pins my nappies on then some clear plastic pants she then likes to watch my botty as I crawl on the floor,chiding me for being such an incontinant little baby. I do sure enjoy this & I understand why other people do too.

Sure! My little girl receives non-laxative suppositories (mostly coconut + palm oil + vitamin E) before being diapered when we go out. The oil leaks out, which she enjoys. Enemas also get two big thumbs up; they go great with diapers, discipline, submission, and messy sex. :)

CV

• 5 months later...

I love enemas, suppositories, and rectal thermometers. I use these occasionally and it feels great! I like to pretend there is a women giving me this kind of

treatment. Alas, right now I can only imagine this, but perhaps someday.

I do a few warm water enemas every night, I take a medication that, makes it almost impossible to go, so the enemas, work just fine, otherwise, I have to use laxitives, and they make me sick, so for the last year or so I have been doing nightly enemas, with no ill effects.

Wow don't you get awful cramps, from that cold water, If I make the water on the cold side the cramps are bad, thats why I use warm, not too warm, just comfortable to the touch.

I also use soap on the first two, I have been useing oil of oley, its very mild, I can't stand the smell of ivory soap...

I liek enemas and suppositories, but i find sometimes after i use a enema or mostly a suppositories back to back a couple days in a row i find that i have sudden urges and find it hard to hold my bowels. several times i have had accidents at school or running or at work after i have used a suppositories the day before back to back on days