LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any DLs That Enjoy Pacifiers?

HattiesburgDL

Decided to get a silicone pacifier the other day (rather than rubber, because based on my experience with snorkels, I find the rubber taste objectionable). Searched around town and the biggest one I could find was a NUK 3, which came in a 2 pack.

Despite it being too short, it was a very nice experience, and if I may say so, even a bit of a turn-on, which I was not expecting at all.

After intense effort I managed to disassemble one of them (destroy is more like it). I was hoping to have just the ring and teat, but that was impossible due to the design, because once the back is off, the ring portion slips right out of the teat. The teat by itself was nice because it went back farther, but the huge downside is that it would constantly suction to my lip.

I know I can buy a properly-sized one from pacifiers r us, but I have a question for anyone that has bought a large one. Do you end up sucking it all night or does it just sit in your mouth? When I relaxed my mouth, the pacifier would tend to fall out, is that a problem for the larger one too? I also noticed that with the NUK 3, skin folds were forming on my inner lip, and the roof of my mouth feels a little raw. Is that still an issue with the larger one?

I bought a NUK 5 from Amazon (rubber, though). I had pretty much the same problems you're having, DiaperPony--irritation of the roof of the mouth if I sucked for too long, and the pacifier would fall out once I relaxed my mouth. I can't say I noticed any skin folds on my lip, however.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I read this string last week and it inspired me to try sucking my thumb on the long drive home from a job the other day. I sucked my thumb into my teens but managed to give it up when I got to senior high school. I have to admit, I enjoyed sucking it while driving and didn't take it out of my mouth when cars passed me. Who cares? Maybe I do have some AB in me after all. I wouldn't have guessed it. Now I'll have to get myself a NUK 5, I guess.

I read this string last week and it inspired me to try sucking my thumb on the long drive home from a job the other day. I sucked my thumb into my teens but managed to give it up when I got to senior high school. I have to admit, I enjoyed sucking it while driving and didn't take it out of my mouth when cars passed me. Who cares? Maybe I do have some AB in me after all. I wouldn't have guessed it. Now I'll have to get myself a NUK 5, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had several paci's over the years ive been on DD. Even back when I was with dolly diaper, she bought me a couple an I got

an nuk one of one type or another, anyhow, no matter weather it be a large or small paci as soon as my eyes close I spit it out,

but I found I kept me awake rather than relaxed.

But to be sure there is a time when a paci is the best thing in the world!

If anyone here has ever been of a psychoactive disposition for a journey

with lyserge then they'd get it, but if you get what I mean but haven't then,

a paci helps to stop you from chewing your jaw muscles away.

I had bought paci's for this years befor I bought nappies.

But then agaiin, at 3am in bed in just a tena slip an chewin on a paci listening to

banging acid house in the ear plugs is bliss :)

As I was alone in bed last night I slept with my new nuk5 all night and it didn't fall out, felt great to wake up with it still in my mouth, I think my ab side is getting stronger and stronger, with the dummy I ordered 2 cloth diapers like I wore in the old days.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Pacifiers are awesome!! They seem to provide deeper sleep as well.

And, to tell the truth, although I haven't experienced this, I imagine it's very hard to protest against being treated a certain way if you're robbed of the ability to talk.

Be careful sucking your thumb too much. Most people inadvertently put the weight of their arm/ hand on their thumb which will pull on your teeth. It's only a little bit but cumulatively can add up to bend your teeth out of shape. You may want to try a pacifier and see if you get the same relaxation from it. Bonus, you can drive with both hands again.

From what I've learned sucking on a pacifier will not harm your teeth. It's when you suck your thumb that you have to be careful since the weight of your arm can end up unintentionally weighing down and slowly pulling you teeth outwards.