LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blue Star Plastic Panties from Baby Pants

AH! ok, *puts the deodorizer away* :P it could have also just been a size issue...if you went a size up thats less strain on sections that get pulled on when you sit. I had a pair I think from babykins, that ripped from the leg band up1/2 to the waist, and they were size large. I always wear size large plastic pants, but if I am ordering from kins, I havw to order the 'extra large' since their stuff runs small. Soooooo, it's juts one of those things you learn. Also ordering anything from China you have to go a size larger since they too run small. IF baby-pants is having stuff made in China, then they will be on the small since and you are better off ordering the next size up..Just the way thing seem to be these days..

Or it could have been a bad batch. :P who knows... Hope the new ones work out better for you!! :)

Just received my blue star pants yesterday and have been very happy do far. They feel very soft the key to avoid rips or tears is buying the right size. I learned the hard way that even though I fit in a XL they would rip along the legs within two weeks. I spoke to Babypants about this and she told me to try the 3XL. That pair lasted over 3 months on use.

I used Babypants plastic pants for a while but they were the ones made by Gary. I tried some of their own brand (China) and had issues with them right out of the package. I sent them back and they replaced them with the Gary made pants. I did get one pair of the baby dinosaur pants but they are cut pretty skimpy and I don't trust them. Maybe if I ordered them in a larger size but I don't like the stiff vinyl used to make them. Since trying Kins 6 mil pants I won't use anything else. They last for an extremely long time and stay soft. I've been wearing them daily for over a year and a half and have yet to have a pair fail or get stiff. By far these are the most reliable amd comfortable plastic pants I have ever used. They don't even get the little tears by the leg elastics that Gary made pants all do.

I do, however, really like the prefold diapers from Babypants. One of the best prefolds I have used over the years and the best value. I use both the twill weave and the birdseye weave and they last for hundreds of washes. They are 4-8-4 layered so they are made for heavy wetting. I haven't tried their guaze weave but from experience I know guaze doesn't hold up as well over time as do the other two weaves. I am incontinent and prefer wearing cloth over disposables especially for sleeping.

I have some of the old Blue & Pink Star plastic panties that were made by Safe Comfort. They are probably 10 years old and have no tears in them. And I wear them all the time. I like the ones from Baby Pants better though, because they have the texture on the outside.

Personal preference--polyurethane laminate waterproof pants. They are actually jersey fabric on the outside with a poly laminate inside. Of course there is "some assembly required" (you have to make them yourself!) I never have trouble with seams ripping, and the PUL fabric breathes. If I wear a diaper too long and it gets really wet, I do get a bit of "wicking" from the leg openings. I'm trying something new: sewing the elastic casings shiny side OUT on the leg openings to see if that helps. It should keep the wet diaper

A few notes to add to this thread. I'd like to thank all of you for giving our pants a try. We are having the blue star and pink star pants manufactured for us in China. We are working very closely with the manufacturer to improve quality. The side seam problem seems to be hit and miss. Too much heat and the seam is just a weak as not enough. However, we have a warranty on all of the "classic" pants that are manufactured by us. We do ask for a picture but there is no mailing, shipping or other hassles. Your size selections can be an issue with any plastic pant. We usually review your previous purchases and recommend a larger size if that appears to be an issue. Our warranty is posted on the website and we hope this gives you confidence to try them. We would also like to offer a tip that works with any plastic pant. We will replace any pant with a problem however we would like you to also try this tip for mending them. We would like to see you wear them rather than discard them in the landfill. Use a small bead of super glue on the flaps where the pant came apart. When pressing them together be very careful not to glue your fingers to the plastic. The super glue trick is instant and just as good as a new pant. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us directly. Thank you.

If you want to do repairs, try GOOP Marine. It is a silicone rubber

I tried repairing mine with Super Glue and it did not work. From what I understand, Super Glue was changed several years ago and no longer has cyanide as a key ingredient in the recipe. Used to work on my plastic panties, but doesn't anymore. And thanks Mommy for the quick service!

A few notes to add to this thread. I'd like to thank all of you for giving our pants a try. We are having the blue star and pink star pants manufactured for us in China. We are working very closely with the manufacturer to improve quality. The side seam problem seems to be hit and miss. Too much heat and the seam is just a weak as not enough. However, we have a warranty on all of the "classic" pants that are manufactured by us. We do ask for a picture but there is no mailing, shipping or other hassles. Your size selections can be an issue with any plastic pant. We usually review your previous purchases and recommend a larger size if that appears to be an issue. Our warranty is posted on the website and we hope this gives you confidence to try them. We would also like to offer a tip that works with any plastic pant. We will replace any pant with a problem however we would like you to also try this tip for mending them. We would like to see you wear them rather than discard them in the landfill. Use a small bead of super glue on the flaps where the pant came apart. When pressing them together be very careful not to glue your fingers to the plastic. The super glue trick is instant and just as good as a new pant. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us directly. Thank you.