LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To infinity.... or at least the 80's

DailyDi

I saw a documentary on space suits once. It is amazing to me ,considering how stiff and rigid they have to make the suit to keep the astronaut alive, that they can even move to get any work done. Fact is, they barely can move... just enough to get it done in a round-a-bout way.

Depending on the job, space suits can be very well articulated and the science goes back to before 1950

http://www.astronautix.com/craft/tommsuit.htm

When I was in second grade, a lady came to our class to talk to us about astronauts and space. Towards the end of the lesson, she asked, "now you all know what astronauts wear under their space suits, RIGHT?"

The rest of the class shouted, "DIAPERS!"

I was shocked! I turned to my friend Charles and asked, "what did they say?"

He repeated it, and I said, "DIAPERS! What kind of diapers?"

You see, until that day, I thought that diapers were only made in sizes to fit babies and young children.

Charles replied, "i guess they're just like baby diapers, but bigger."

"Why do they have to wear diapers?" I wondered.

"I think it's because they blast off with such force, it pushes all the urine out of them, so they have to wear something to absorb it," was his answer.

At the end of our conversation, I was thinking, "if they make diapers that are large enough to fit adult astronauts, then surely they make diapers that will fit an 8 year old

• 2 months later...

When I was in second grade, a lady came to our class to talk to us about astronauts and space. Towards the end of the lesson, she asked, "now you all know what astronauts wear under their space suits, RIGHT?"

The rest of the class shouted, "DIAPERS!"

I was shocked! I turned to my friend Charles and asked, "what did they say?"

He repeated it, and I said, "DIAPERS! What kind of diapers?"

You see, until that day, I thought that diapers were only made in sizes to fit babies and young children.

Charles replied, "i guess they're just like baby diapers, but bigger."

"Why do they have to wear diapers?" I wondered.

"I think it's because they blast off with such force, it pushes all the urine out of them, so they have to wear something to absorb it," was his answer.

At the end of our conversation, I was thinking, "if they make diapers that are large enough to fit adult astronauts, then surely they make diapers that will fit an 8 year old

That's one thing the old space literature, written, radio or TV never discussed: what to do when you had to go. The Space Patrol suits had a time range of 9 hours. So what did they do? Bear in mind, going outside the ship or onto the surface of the moon was quite ordinary and not an EVA, you just jumped into your spacesuit and went out. You flew the ship in your shirtlseeves

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

That's one thing the old space literature, written, radio or TV never discussed: what to do when you had to go. The Space Patrol suits had a time range of 9 hours. So what did they do? Gear in mind, going outside the ship or onto the surface of the moon was quite ordinary and not an EVA, you just jumped into your spacesuit and went out. You flew the ship in your shirtlseeves

It was the great unmentioned although I always used to wonder about it.