LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
pazaeko

Regions Your School is in

37 posts in this topic

Let me start off by saying this is one I'd like to only see people who are currently in Colleges/Universities as either Undergraduate or Graduate students here. 

So where is everybody located. Is there an AB/DL presence on yours Campus? 

I'm in Bowling Green Ohio. Although I am currently the only AB/DL I know of, but I have gotten indication that I'm not the only AB/DL on my campus. 

Undergrad, University of Nevada Reno. There is one other that I randomly met in my group of friends it was hysterical.

Most of my floor is aware that I wear diapers, but the reason they know why is because I wear them to class because of a bladder and colon that are both overactive. 

Santa Cruz represent! There is a big kink scene in the city and college however AB/DLs in the city are hard to find. However within the area there is quite a lot of us. 

Central NJ. Not sure if there's any AB/DL on my campus although then again it's not like I've looked to hard either. 

You're correct in assuming your not the only abdl on campus pazaeko. Though I'm a senior in my last semester

New York City. Undergrad.

Pittsburgh Undergrad

I'm in the Denver area.

I'm at a university in England.. I feel like I'm the only Little Brit here!

Won't say which one in particular, but one of the 45,000+ student universities in Texas.  Going through my last semester before getting both my undergrad and graduate degree.  

I'm at a university in England.. I feel like I'm the only Little Brit here!

I live in "little Brittany! xD

Won't say which one in particular, but one of the 45,000+ student universities in Texas.  Going through my last semester before getting both my undergrad and graduate degree.  

I went to school in Texas as well =p. Though I don't think we had that many peeps. I try to be vague about where I studied, but if you dug around on the forums enough I think you'd find out o.O.

I know that there is a fetlife group for my school, but not sure how many are AB/DLs. I personally have not met any other ones at my school. I have one quarter left and will be graduating in June. I go to the University of California of Los Angeles. 

New York City, senior.

Idaho

Wisconsin, and I haven't found one yet.

1 person likes this

Colorado Technical Online and brick & mortar second year for BSIT with emphasis on programming

I'm close to you, I go to college in ft Wayne Indiana!

Embry Riddle, worldwide online. The campus is in Daytona FL, but I am taking courses online.... At 42 y/o.

North Carolina, paritcularly in the triangle and i've met 1 other

1 person likes this

Wisconsin, and I haven't found one yet.

Wisconsin.Never meet one

Wisconsin.Never meet one

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

I go to school up in Wisconsin. I have never meet someone at school that is an AB/DL

I'm at Wright State Near Dayton, ohio

Guilford College, Greensboro, NC. None but me so far. I've dropped hints on Yik Yak, and got one positive response, so I believe there may be one other here.