LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When U Were A Kid

Guest vinsdidee

:whistling:

this for the people that knew they had a thing for daipers when the were young what did u do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to "steal" diapers from friends who had baby brothers or sisters when I was little. I would find places to hide them & I would wait for times when there was nobody around so that I could wear them. Discretion was most important. There was always something about them that excited me, the crinkle of the plastic, the flexable leg gathers, the waistband, the feel of thick padding between my legs, I just loved diapers. My first encounter with diaper curiosity, I was seven, as best I can remember. I have been a diaper lover since. ( I'm in my mid thirties now) As I got older, I used to buy the smaller packs of diapers like travel size. And as before, I would hide them & wait for my time. ^_^

• 3 months later...

this for the people that knew they had a thing for daipers when the were young what did u do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I was about 12yrs I found my baby siter's wet diapers and put them on and pulled my pants over them. I had forgotten I was wearing when my mother come home and saw my pants looked like they had been wet. She made me pull down my pants and saw I was wearing my sister's diapers. I tried to run away but she stoped me and said I see I have a new baby. I srarted to cry when she took my hand and said you need to get your diapers changed before we go shopping for the new baby. She took me to my baby sister's nursery and put me on the changing table to change my diapers. While she was changing my diapers she told me that from now on I was going to be treat like a baby and would be sharing the nursery with my sister. After she changed my diapers she said it was time to go shopping for the baby things I would need. I tried to put some pants over my diapers, but she took them and said i was going to have to go shopping in just my diapers. She said she wanted the sales lady to know who need the baby things. She told me I was boing to be treated like the baby I was 24/7.

Baby Potty Pants :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I would dress up in dresses, i used to go to a friends and play with his sisters. One summer I wore three bridesmaid dresses, and got my friend to wear one as well.

As for nappies, I used to imagine what it would be like. I even tried a baby nappy, thinking it would be ok. (I was 10)

I liked to draw when I was real little and I remember drawing pictures fo me in diapers or babies in diapers. I've also been told that I used to try peeking up a little neighbor girl's dress to see her diapers. I also know I sometimes found diapers (like some old ones I outgrew) and try to wear them.

In later years I realized the need for discretion and started using towels as make-shift diapers (using eithe rpins or a belt to keep it in place). When I was about 17-18 years old, my mom and I started taking care of my grandma. In the months just before she passed away, my grandma's control went out the window an dmy mom, finally fed up with the cleanups, got diapers to use on her. When I was alone I mustered the courage to finally wear an actual, honest-to-wetness disposable diaper that was a bit tight but fit all the same.

Since then, I buy diapers and hide them until I'm in the mood to wear and I'm alone (or with other ABs)

Guest indiapers2

I too was caught wearing diapers when I was 5. I used to steal my cousins when the came over. I used to wet the bed on purpose but was nevere diapered for it until one day after stealing a diaper, I had just put it on, my mom who was supposed to have been outside caught me wearing just the diaper. She took me around to the whole family and said we have another baby on our hands. She said my bed wetting problems will be over since I will now be back in diapers for a long time. After my aunt and cousins left, I only had a shirt, shoes, and a diaper on and my mom drove me to the store and bought like 4 huge boxes of pampers diapers for me. She made a big to do at the store of me wanting diapers and I wore diapers for a very long time during day and night, then it was just at night.

Alot of these stories sound similar. Mine is as well. I saw a package of diaper's in my friend's closet one day and I asked who they were for. She told me that she wore them when she and her family went camping. I don't know why, but I grabbed one and took it home. I hid it under my bed and when I was all alone I would take it out and put it on for a while. As I got older, I modified baby diapers by taping them together to make one big diaper to wear. I discovered adult diapers one day when I was thumbing through the Sears catalog. I saved up my allowance for a few weeks and managed to buy my first bag of Attends at the age of 16.

First memories were the age of 4-5, where I snunk into the storage room at daycare and tried on a pair of plastic pants. A friend ratted me out and I spent the rest of the day in the baby room (but not in diapers). :(

When I was 12 I'd tape a towel in place and then cut holes in a plastic shopping bag for the plastic pants. After a while I started to buy a bag of Pampers. Then stopped buying but fantisized about diapers for years. Finally bought my first adult diapers after college.

This message is to Diapersallways. All of what I wrote is true. And by the way what give you the right to question me or anybody else about what they have to say. Infact not only is it all ture but I had to waer diapers 24/7 for years until my mother tried to potty train me again. She would not try to pottytrain me until after my got my little sister potty trained. She said she was not going to try and potty train two babies at the same time. I never did become completely repotty trained. I have worn diapers most of the time ever since I was 12. I now wear diapers 24/7 because I have become completely incontinent.

Baby Potty Pants

Guest Guest

And by the way what give you the right to question me or anybody else about what they have to say.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What gives someone the right to question you? You can't be serious by that comment, really? Are you part of George Bush's government that disuades the media from confronting his positions on Global Warming and the war in Iraq. If you attack the government you loose your privilage as a media organisation to ask questions of the president. Are you honestly suggesting that if someone lies or may have their fact incorrect we should just accept it as fact anyways?

Our society is based on truth and when the truth is questionable we are supposed to confront and ask questions about its validity.

In fact I would disagree with your comment "I have worn diapers most of the time ever since I was 12. I now wear diapers 24/7 because I have become completely incontinent." In fact 75% precent of individuals who have attempted to be retrained for incontinence have been successful. (this statement comes from the American Urological Association)

An individual who has unlearned their training (no physical abnormality) can relearn. It takes time, patience and routine.

But do not ever tell me not to question someone or some fact. That is the basis for ignorance.

• Like 1
Guest Guest

If this does happen that a parent or gaurdian forces you back into diapers permanently THEN THIS IS CHILD ABUSE. One quick call to a social worker would have this parent/guardian up on charges or at the very least educated and warned why this is harmful to the individual.

I'm not saying it's not true (it's not the strangest thing I've known a parent to do) but I think the reason it is unbelievable to most people on here is that it's nearly identical to the fetish-fantasy stories people write about wanting to be put back in diapers.

It is interesting to say that we have rights as human beings.

It is my view that we have absolutely no rights what so ever.

We only have the grace of others around us to allow us to say or do as we wish.

Look at opressed people in Countries less fortunate than ours. The only difference between them and us is the lack of grace of the people in power to allow them to be who they really are.

If you take out the politics it is very similar to us. I just want to be accepted as me and that I wear nappies. I don`t need to physically, but there is a dependance for them of some kind.

Getting back to the point. As a kid i used to use old terry nappies that were kept in the airing cupboard. This was going back to when I was 6 or 7. Unfortunately I could not use the washing machine at that age so I enevitably got caught when the damp smelly nappies were found in my cupboard. The second time my mother threatened to send me to school in nappies. At that time I was not brave enough to say OK then! so it was not until I was 11 or 12 that I started wearing them again. This time I could use the washing machine, and I tended to use towels as they were bigger, using bin liners as plastic pants.

It was not until I went to America when I was 22 that I discovered Disposable Adult Nappies, and the rest is history as they say.

It took me until I was 28 to accept myself for what I am and to admit that I enjoy wearing nappies, up until that time I had huge feelings of guilt and worthlessness

Rick

Thank you for defending me there, those are my thoughts exactly. Maybe not so much into politics in any way, but i do believe that it is my right as a human being to question things, to obtain facts. Without doing this i find no interest in anything that can be said.

So to babypottypants accept my bewilderment at it being true, and next time try to be nice in your response, i wasnt trying to imply anger in my first one but it seems you are. Sorry if i offended you somehow, i suppose next time i see you say something i will ignore it completly and not care, since i know i cant ask you about any part of it without raiseing spite out of you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You were not qustioning you were saying it was not true ans sisnce you were not in my house when I was a child you have know right to say if it was ture or not. It was all true. My mother did find me wearind my little sister's diapersand she did make me wear diapers for a long time. I had an off and on problem with wetiing my. That is want I mean by saying I never was completely potty-trained. There are a lot of people that have never completely stopped wetting the bed. Its happens more with males then women. I am not the onlyone who' parent(s) put them back in diapers for one reason or an other. What cause me to become totally incontinent was an accident which caused damge to the nevers in my lower spine give me what is called Neurogenic bladder disfunction. If you take the time to look it up you will seethat it is one of the causes of uncontrolable incontinence. I all have IBS and if you don't know whet that is you can just look it up when and if you look up Neurogenic bladder disorder. You have the right to think what ever you want you just don't have the right to call anyonelse a liar because you want . Most people come here for support or to find out about others not, not to have you or anyone else question what they have to say is ture or not. This message also goes to anyone else here who like tell someone what they have to say is true or not unless you were there and know for sure what did or din't happen to them. If you cann't be supportive of other just keep you thoughts to yourself. No one asked you what you think is true or not.

I never that my mother making me wear diapers fore sometime after finding me in my little sisters diapers is why I wear diapers now 24/7. That was caused by other medical problems several years ago. Now I have no choice but to wear diapers 24/7. If I don't I wil windup wetting and popping my pants if I want to or not.

Babypottypants

Guest onesie

I can actually remember my mom and her friend having me walk back and forth between them wearing trainig and plastic pants, and liking it, probably around 2. I can also remember sticking my stuffed animals down my pajamas when I was still in a crib. Around age 5, I opened the bathroom door on my babysitter and caught her with a pair of plastic pants around her ankles. I still wonder about that....Later on I was always making homemade diapers. Then around 12 or so, I bought my first box of Attends or Depends by riding my bicyle to the local Walgreens. Once I caught my mother going threw the trash and she came upon one, she held it up and checked it out, but she never said anything to me. I didn't know the term DL untill I got this computer a couple years ago, instantly I knew thats what I've always been and that I'm not alone.

I was about 6 when I found the bag full of my old cloth diapers, that my mother was now using as rags for cleaning, she had them hidden in my older sister's bedroom closet, I would try to sneak in there when I thought no one knew, I would pull down my pants and undies, put a nice thick diaper or two between my legs, then pull everything back up, well one day my mother caught me, my heart was pounding, I thought for sure that I big trouble, my mind raced with thoughts of her telling DAD, luckily she didn't, she gave me a stern talking to, then proceeded to put the diapers where I would never find them again, not that I didn't look! to this day I still like the feel of a thick diaper between my legs, but still in total privacy.

• 1 year later...

Crept around secretly wearing a towel under my pants or putting on plastic pants when I was in bed, this only happened on a few occasions as I so nearly got caught by my dad for not going to sleep, he said he was going to smack my bottom :Crylol: and that was enough to stop me doing it anymore for a good many years. :angel_not:

I remember being in middleschool and fashoning a crude diaper out of a roll of paper towels, a garbage bag and duct tape. Of course, I had fantasized diapers for much longer, but that was the first time I tried it.