LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had to change nite protection.

DiapermanAl

I was on the non diuretic. But im getting fluid in my ankles. So there trying to see if it helps. I'll give it a month and see. I'd rather know why im getting the fluid and get it fixed. Sometimes docs tick me off with what they do.

Doctors go slowly wherever they can because they want to be sure they are on the right track ;) I guess that's better than the opposite approach but it can be exasperating anyhow :o Doctors are also inundated with information on Meds that are most commonly used as well as new Meds that claim to be better than the old ones, which in many cases they aren't :( Any good Doctor is going to approach everything carefully, knowing that a small mistake on their part can have huge consequences for you, and the interminable delay you feel is often in your best interests, even if it does leave you feeling bad fore a longer time. Until medical diagnostics reach a point where an exact, totally-encompassing treatment can be found for every differing and totally-encompassing cause, it's going to be a series of educated guesses as to what exact treatment you need for a given problem. Being that all of us differ (sometimes significantly) I don't see that happening for a long time to come- partially because of the way the system works.

Cool so there is hope then. Thanks for letting me know that things balance out.

An analogy I like to use is taking a diuretic is like squeezing a sponge. Initially, the sponge is saturated, so you get a lot out. After that, what comes out is about the same as what goes in. So, as long as your fluid intake doesn't increase, you should reach a new point of equilibrium and the urine output should be close to normal. Obviously, getting more out than goes in can't go on indefinitely.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...