LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My boyfriend is a Diaper Lover

Recently my boyfriend told me he is Diaper Lover, but I was unsure what that meant. I did some research and found out that he doesn't like wearing diapers all the time, he just has a fetish with them when he gets intimate. I am completely accepting of this and we are going to try wearing some next time I see him. I have some questions for what I can do to please him. He told me that he's poured warm water in his diaper, and that helps him become erect. He says he would like to see me in a diaper and that it turns him on. We are waiting until marriage to have sex, but he said we could still have fun with diapers on. How will I be able to make him happy. Do y'all have any suggestions on what I can do when he's wearing the diaper or anything I can do with mine to make him happy? He mentioned that pouring water in the diaper and moving around is very orgasmic, so is there anything I can do to heighten his experience? I know how hard it was for him to tell me and I am completely fine with this, I just want to help him have a great time and want to show him I looked into making him happy. Thank y'all and nice to meet everyone!

Congrats to you for being accepting and investigating and trying to do your part. I also applaud you two in waiting for the sex part. NOW, here is where it gets tricky. Are you saying holding off for actual copulation but anything up to that point is okay? Or anything involving that area is also taboo? If not total off limits then I would think your hand and his hand might find something to do while wearing diapers, Just pointing out the obvious, if that isn't in the off limits part :) Best of luck to you both ;)