LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy orgasm

sweetlilone

A girl experiences the same orgaism as a male due to the clit. She also has other feelings these are felt between the legs on the "G"spot. Massage from about halfay between the legs to the back end of that area. That is why the diaper is felt between the legs. I get two feelings one between the legs of being raped by the thickness of my diapers and they other on my flower from the rubbing, especially with the rubber diaper and that is a feeling of being molested. These not only make me feel girlish but also little and helpless because the feelings are so strong that they "eat me up"

• Like 1

A girl experiences the same orgaism as a male due to the clit. She also has other feelings these are felt between the legs on the "G"spot. Massage from about halfay between the legs to the back end of that area. That is why the diaper is felt between the legs. I get two feelings one between the legs of being raped by the thickness of my diapers and they other on my flower from the rubbing, especially with the rubber diaper and that is a feeling of being molested. These not only make me feel girlish but also little and helpless because the feelings are so strong that they "eat me up"

From what I was told, it can be massaged from the outside and both sexes have the full complement of organs, only the ones form the opposite sex are 'vestiga" - very tinjy and very undeveloped except in cases of hermphrodism

From what I was told, it can be massaged from the outside and both sexes have the full complement of organs, only the ones form the opposite sex are 'vestiga" - very tinjy and very undeveloped except in cases of hermphrodism

Yet you have one and some of the other parts, too. Females naturally have small amounts of testosterone in them and what I was told was in Sociology of Sex Roles in college in 1975 and the "G" spot was a big thing some 3 decades ago, in fact.

The trouble with the interweb is that one person can post something with sincere conviction and this leads many people to accept the misinformation as fact. I didn't want to post in this thread but I will anyway.

The problem is that you said or implied my knowledge was "outdated' and did not present any scientific facts to back it up, just the assertion. There was no exokucut denial of anything I said; only an implied one, and no replacement with new data, which is how science and medicine work. Therefore, that is an unsupported claim, and ultimately, not an argument; just an attempt at intellectual intimidation and is done so routinely these days that it can be done unintentionally just by imitation of what one sees done. But it does not go in science. 1975 was by no means the Dark Ages and what I was taught abott structures was based on physiological studies. Also most of the behavior therapies that we use go back to the 1950's and 60's and are still as good as the every were. Time does not change the fact that 1+1=2 in common arithmetic or that the Earth goes around the Sun, as stated by Copernicus and demonstrated by Galileo over 400 years ago or Bernoulli's principle, which has been used to design aircraft wings for over a century. When I said that each sex has, for all practical purposes, a full complement of the organs of the other; albeit vestigeal, that was not conjecture when I learned it, it was an observed fact of physiology. Now, the ramification of that which I made are my own conclusions, based on and reflecting the fact that these organs are, though vestigeal, still living: or they would rot and cause infection, and still doing things. This was accepted at the time while the specifics of what they were doing was open to debate

Besides that and along with it, we are dealing in psychology, where things are "taken as", not literally and often perception is taken and is as good as, physical reality (since our assessment of reality is based on perception: "whatche see is whatcha get"). This means the context in which things occur is part of their identity as much as the physical attributes. Male and female is not the same as masculine and feminine. as one ALG put it which is recognized generally in more mature Transgender circle "Sex is physical, gender is between the ears" Gender also appears in language and other things that are not even persons. This is by association, not physical fact, and throughout history

For example, we know that male and female brains appear to be wired somewhat differently, but we also know that the brain can and often does reconfigure itself, elsewise stroke rehabilitation would not be possible. Now when I took the SAT's my verbal score was 601. The councellor who spoke with me told me that there were others as good or better. 89% of those he cited were girls. It is now believed that the female brain is hardwired for a superior use of the language. We also know that brains develop physioligically over time, in accordance with Piaget's findings. If you look at my blog entry "The Making of a Little Girl" you will get biographical data on me and see how "children live what the learn and learn what they live". That was very early in life as my brain was developing.

You are experiencing what is known as retrograde ejaculation. It can happen for a variety of reasons, including pinching off the urethra. Sounds like that might be happening when you "tuck". It causes you to ejaculate into the bladder. And yes, It does feel AWESOME!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gspot- An area of tissue located in the upper wall of the Vagina several CM in.

In order to achieve a "G-spot" orgasm, a heavy, persistant "come here" motion with the finger or, deep persistant pressure from a penis

A women can ejaculate large amounts of fluid from her urethra from G-spot orgasms.