LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Diaper Outside my Comfort Zone= Fun

I used to only feel comfortable peeing in my diaper at home. Well, the other day I was driving my friends sister back from the junk yard and well, My Bladder was so full. No bathrooms to stop at, what do I do? I wet. I at least drained some of my bladder into the Tena Brand Disposable Diaper that I was wearing under my jeans with a bunch of johnson and johnson baby powder inside as well to help keep the combination of my sweat and pee in my diaper from smelling. Well, she was oblivious at the fact I did that, as she thanked me for taking her to the Junk Yard to get the part for Her moms van. I came to the conclusion that I actually am starting to be able to wet my diapers easier than before. Today, I completely soaked my diaper while visiting the one and only other person that Knows I like wetting my diapers for fun, well, I had a hell of a time trying to not Waddle while walking in front of the Nurses and CNA's. I kept thinking that the Diaper will leak. I only really relax my bladder when I have a Puddle Pad under me. 3 years ago I would have never done this!

• 2 weeks later...